Sightmark Ghost Hunter 4x50 NV Monocular

I hope you could earn two quality points with that comment. Nice tie into the “ghost”.

Looking for information/reviews of the featured product and all I find is California put downs,not very helpful.

it’s probably 36 lpm, about half the resolution of a good nvg.

keep in mind you get what you pay for. the IR illuminator will make this device appear to have performance, but you won’t be able to see much farther than you can with a flashlight. gen 1 scopes provide tens of thousands of times less amplification than even the so-so gen2 units. this will basically be like having an invisible flashlight.

you might be able to get a helmet mount a wear this hands free.

whoah whoah… 15 degree field of view blows. standard military units have a 40 degree fov. this negates what I said about being able to head mount. this is akin to a 4x rifle scope, which you certainly would not use just for wandering around in the dark.

It’s never safe to be conservative!

But we all learned a new word!

Sorry about the other info. We usually try to keep things focused on the product and in this case, CA shipping is related to this sale.

I laughed out loud! Good job.

Sample video of another Signmerk Ghosthunter Gen 1 monocular in use: Sightmark Ghost Hunter 5x60 Night Vision Video Test - YouTube