SigTac Stoplite Light and Laser

Never, ever bring a handle to a gunfight.

I have this light. I bought mine from Sig last year on clearance. The led is very bright and It throws a relatively wide beam, perfect for a home defense weapon. The laser is also very bright. No problem seeing it with the led light on. The only drawback is the weight. It’s pretty heavy with 4 AA batteries.
I think the lumen output rating is for the constant and strobe combined. I would say the constant output is around 300 lumens. It can easily light up an object 75-100 yards away.

There’s really no reason for such an adapter on a pistol. If you want a pistol-caliber carbine, there are plenty of options out there that are lightweight, accurate, use the same magazines as related pistols, and don’t require convoluted contraptions just to get a longer sight plane.

I’ve heard nothing but high praise for the Beretta CX4 Storm, for example.

Putting this on a pistol is just silly, it would make it unable to be used with a holster and also front heavy.

Here is an image of a standard foregrip on a pistol.

http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae183/pkrzycki/foregrip%20pistol.jpg

Interesting.

If that is a real pistol, and you don’t have a form 1/form 4 for the weapon, you just committed a felony.

Well, guns are not toys so if a law biding citizen is holding this light with and laser in the On position, it can be safe to say that they won’t mind that the sirens are coming. LOL

By posting a random image of a random gun?

This lasted just one shot on my KSG before the light head popped off (and is unrepairable).

Putting a vertical grip on a pistol is a ten year felony.

https://www.atf.gov/file/97256/download&ved=0ahUKEwic8NGBq5TLAhWMRyYKHXWyAe8QFggbMAA&usg=AFQjCNFvIG3Ql2jpAi3-xVfW-NTW1pX_JQ

That is a photo off of the internet. Just check the google images for “foregrip on pistol” and you’ll find many examples, including that one.

No by attaching the grip he’s illegally converted the pistol into an AOW which requires a tax stamp and ATF paperwork.

Just received item. It is clearly stated on the box “450 lumens as per led manufacturer” in 3 places on front,back and one side. No mention anywhere of 700 lumens. Not sure why woot is listing 700 lumens, I was deceived.

I just received mine: box and instruction sheet both say “450 lumens peak… based on LED manufacturer’s specifications”. 700 is not mentioned anywhere.

Someone is lying to someone here. I bought this based on the confirmation of 700 lumens. VERY disappointed, woot. Shame on you.

Oh man, sorry. If you haven’t yet, please email support@woot.com with your issue and order details. Again, apologies for the incorrect lumens!