Silent Mind Tibetan Singing Bowl Set- Pick Style

Silent Mind Tibetan Singing Bowl Set- Pick Style

Got mine around X-mas for $18.50 from an Amazon Daily Deal. These are great for meditation, mindfulness exercises, or just in general. They make a very pleasant bell chime sound. Love mine.

2 Likes

These are relatively small, like the two in front of the lady in the second video, just in case someone is concerned about space. I have the blue one, it’s very solid and makes a nice, clear note. It sounds even when sitting on the pillow. I enjoy mine, even when just tapping it in passing.

1 Like

Who wrote the description? Does WOOT/Amazon use spell check?

Apparently not. I fixed everything I found.

1 Like

Are there any chance of woot branded singing bowls?

Would also substitute wooden woot musical frogs.

1 Like

That was interesting on the first frog and irritating by the last one. LOL

What a unique gift idea. I have heard of these but totally forgot about them over the years. I was struggling with gift ideas for someone for a birthday celebration next weekend and this will be perfect.

Since it will not arrive for 8 days if ordered through Woot I ordered the blue one directly off Amazon. After a bit of searching, I found a 15% off discount. Total price was $30.57, including actual free two-day Prime shipping. It will arrive on Wednesday. A pretty good deal, I thought.

Woot’s shipping time tends to be the worst case scenario. I’ve even had stuff arrive the very next day.

The shipping notice arrived after the package did. :laughing:

Has anyone brought these into the office? On a scale of tolerate to shanking you with a office supply crafted weapon how did your coworkers react?

Ah… asking for a friend.

3 Likes

Can I play any Led Zeppelin songs with this?

1 Like

Only Stairway.