Silent Mind Tibetan Singing Bowl Set

Uhhh…
It just sounds like a UFO landing so they can suck our brains out and take over Earth. That’s relaxing?

5 Likes

The bowl is solid heavy metal (brass) - the striker is wood. I actually chose the Bronze Mantra because it didn’t have paint, just the texture with antiquing.
They are not huge, if you are expecting it to hold a lot - this is the 4" size.
4" across the widest center, 3 3/4" across the top opening, and about 2 1/8" high.

*MUG Mug not included :stuck_out_tongue:

Watch the video Dave posted for a really good demo, or the one on the sales page:

3 Likes

That is EXACTLY why I just picked out that one - also, it had the best chance of having the fewest visible lazy-brush “imperfections” visible; the other glitches (don’t ask me to point them out) in the graphics pages were all embarrassing and would have bugged the crap out of me.

IF? What do you mean if?

Everybody is telling you they are BRASS.

They are actually very nice.

Shit.

Now I have to go meditate with my SOLID BRASS singing bowl…

2 Likes

How long does it keep chip dip cold?

3 Likes

It’s pretty nice for that…be sure and pre-chill the bowl!

2 Likes

In my defence, I bought something similar once which turned out to be mostly sizzle w/o any steak (LOOKED good but mostly made of ceramic, didn’t go “ting”, certainly didn’t “sing”).
I am learning to listen for informed sources here, which admittedly CAN be rare in the World. (General apologies and thanks).

I’ll present it to the team. LOL

4 Likes

Which is the bowl, and which is the mug? I can’t tell.

I should have used a banana for scale… (probably) less confusing.

2 Likes

Have you tried to get your MUG Mug to sing?

2 Likes

*damping

1 Like