Silhouette Cameo 3 Craft Bundle

How is this different from the bundle I bought yesterday? The description of this matches that one, but the price and pic (I think) is different…

i think that was a open box? check the link again…i missed it. it was sold out by then…

Customer service just replied to my question (very promptly) with information that suggests that the information given for this item does not match the item that is being shipped. Please, if you plan to buy this, double check with them before you purchase. I think it does not include the pen set or the extra cutting mat. On the other hand, it might include the software upgrade. Someone (and it might be me…) is confused about what actually comes with this deal.

This one is a different bundle.

Yeah, that’s what I thought, too. Customer service told me that both items are shipping with the same contents. That’s why I’m confused. I’m not entirely sure what I got yesterday, since the features and specs and picture were different, and I was looking for confirmation of what that package contains and what this new one does. I’d be delighted if you were able to clarify. :slight_smile:

Can you tell me if this has Bluetooth

From the 3rd paragraph:

It features a dual-carriage so you can use two tools at once and it features Bluetooth technology.

This one:
(1) CAMEO 3 Cutting Machine
(1) Silhouette Studio Software
(1) Power Cable and USB Cable
(2) 12-inch Cutting Mats
(1) Autoblade Cutting Blade
(24) Sketch Pen Starter Pack
(1) Vinyl Starter Pack

Spring Craft Bundle

(1) CAMEO 3 Cutting Machine
(1) Silhouette Studio Software
(1) Power Cable and USB Cable
(1) 12-inch Cutting Mat
(1) Autoblade Cutting Blade
(1) 12” Roll of Mint Glitter Vinyl
(1) 12” Roll of Pink Glitter Vinyl
(1) 12” Roll of White Glossy Vinyl
(1) 12” Roll of Purple Glossy Vinyl
(1) Sticker Sampler Pack
(1) Silhouette Studio Designer Edition Upgrade

Tried to buy - “Denied”.
Yet still showing as a product available for sale.
Sent messages to customer service to understand what’s going on- no response.
Looking for phone number to get help- anyone have one?
I was good with buying this item plus the other in my cart but somehow either y’all don’t want to sell or cannot figure out how to update your system with communication to customers why “denied”.
This is my first and probably last time I’ll try your site.

Hi there. Orders go through a standard security check. You might check that your billing information on Woot matches the billing information on your payment source.