Silhouette Cameo 4

Silhouette Cameo 4

If I have to go all the way down to the features to learn what it is, I probably don’t need it. :o)

5 Likes

I bought a Cameo 2 from woot a few years ago and while we don’t use it very often, every member of the family has used it or made a request for a sticker. The biggest hit was replicating trail signs (both skiing and hiking) for xmas presents. If you have a good picture and you have some photo editing skills you don’t even need to find the right font. It does take some time for anything more complex then typing it in but the results are:
really impressive
hold up really well to weather

1 Like

I agree with the 1st commenter, by reading the whole thing, I couldn’t figure out what it is, and what it does

It’s a digital cutter that just came out and normally costs $300. If you want one, it’s a steal!

1 Like

Crafters know exactly what it is. If this is truly new and not a renewed product, it is a phenomenal price. It is a machine that crafters use to make vinyl cuts like window decals and heat transfer t-shirt designs and much more.

1 Like

I must say I’ve never been so disappointed in a +$200 purchase. The unit that I received can not make the simplest cuts into then vinyl. Customer service redirects you to the manual and relying on online videos. Trust me, if you were fortunate enough to miss this “deal” count yourself lucky. This may just be my first and last woot purchase/experience.