Silicon Power Slim S60 240GB SSD

Silicon Power Slim S60 240GB SSD

Woot, you have made it almost unbearable to browse the forums for your wares.

When a user clicks on ā€˜join the discussionā€™, they typically expect to be taken directly to the discussion on the device that theyā€™re looking at, not have to figure out the unknown voodoo ritual necessary to eventually arrive at said forum.

Please tell me that you are getting complaints from lots of potential customers.

1 Like

When I click ā€œdiscuss this dealā€ on the current deal as of this writing (some dog hair thing)ā€¦ i go straight to that forum post.

this is the link i used (copied from the page)
https://forums.woot.com/session/sso?return_path=https://forums.woot.com/t/16709

not working for you?

There may be some buggy links left - I know what Bitchn is talking about. Iā€™ve clicked ā€œdiscuss this dealā€ on some items since the big change and was taken to the top of the Community section, which is pretty bewildering at first visit, especially if youā€™re expecting a discussion on SSDs (I recommend antibiotics). It does seem to be becoming less frequent ā€¦

1 Like

understoodā€¦ so i got lucky (or rather i didnā€™t get unlucky). anyway, itā€™s pretty clear there are some bugs from other commentsā€¦ i try to ignore the ā€œi donā€™t likeā€¦ā€. canā€™t please everyone for sure. thanks for pointing out your experience! good to have perspective.

Nope, it links to ā€˜That page doesnā€™t exist or is privateā€™.

Curses you Woot!

woahā€¦ it links to that for me now tooā€¦ thatā€™s super strange.

more testingā€¦
direct clickā€¦ this page doesnā€™t exist.
right click, open in new tabā€¦ bamā€¦ worked like it was supposed toā€¦ thatā€™s WEIRD!

Same results on my system - hope someone at central hq is reading this ā€¦

I wasnā€™t looking for trouble, but I just clicked ā€œdiscuss this dealā€ on the Logitech mouse that just came up on the woot-off and it took me to the main Community page (!), so I backed up, clicked it again and it took me to the proper discussion page (!!). At least I know Iā€™m not imagining things, and there are some bugs in the new setup.

1 Like