SiliconDust HDHomeRun Network-Based Dual Digital HDTV Tuner

I just bought this from woot

Wow that was quick…

WOOT OFF!!

(p/s: Thank you woot you just took away my sleep!)

Too bad I have to wake up early tomorrow.

Perfect. I should be able to get 8 hours of sleep while this thing sells.

I would legit like to know how one can “fast forward LIVE television” as it says in the description…

Sucks for Windows XP. Have to download different software that doesn’t seem to work all that well, that costs another 80 bucks. I couldn’t seem to get decent reception, although my antenna works great on my TV. Maybe once I buy a new computer so I can run Windows 7 it’ll be OK, but it sucks for XP.

It’s a cool device but I wish it weren’t so doggone ugly!

Have had this for a week now from when it was up. Love being able to watch HD TV on my computer and record shows for later viewing. Using it with Windows Media Center on my Windows 7 PC and my guy uses it on his Mac with SageTV.

Previous woot from a week or so ago.
Got mine in and hooked it up and working in five minutes! Great product.

Thanks Woot!

Win7 MCE detects two tuners and you can split/disable one or the other. Also, some small batch files and you can launch VLC directly to specific channels or use the viewing app that comes with it.

They’re getting rid of these to make room for the new dual tuner+cable M-Card slot. The M in M-Card is for multiple tuning of the encrypted cable channels.

Works great for OTA receiving and watching from any PC in the house.

Amazootoff!

I understand it works well with Mythtv.

I am expecting Microsoft Zune HR 16 or 32GB (refurbished, of course) for a song.

Soma

86/100 is certainly better than most products get.

I knew the woot-off was coming. I’m in outside sales and I have appointments booked solid all morning. It just isn’t fair. I already promised my parents a Roomba for their anniversary. I certainly hope they put one up when I can buy it.

Got one last time and works great.

So, if I have some movies on my windows 7 laptop, can I play them on the TV through this thing? Or, is it just like a DVR only?

LOL i have one of these right next to me from the last woot.

still haven’t touched it. should really get around to that.

Someone buy this already so we can go to the next woot!

Gonna be a long night!