Silo 42” 1080p LCD HDTV

Is this a black and white TV…or just an artsy photo?

good response time, not so good contrast ratio. Anyone know the hZ?

Yes; I bought a 65" 1080p LCD a couple years ago.

They had one over a year ago that was 50", but I think the shipping cost was too much since it had to go freight

Got this a month or so ago when it was up in the normal fashion. Very happy with it in the end, but had to do a lot of fiddling to get it to work with my PC.

WARNING: Many other people have been plagued with issues, but seem to have resolved them. (Everything from DOA to nonworking ports to Silo claiming that Woot stole the TVs from them)

You may want to examine the previous discussion thread, it has many solutions and problem histories: http://www.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=4538486

Actually if you wanna see a true woot-off killer you should see the item on wine.woot The bar has not moved in 20 min.

Douglas Adams tells me 42 (of anything) is all I need. That said, I already own a 42" plasma and don’t need this knock-off LCD.

It’s in colour.

I think the Silo name is to appeal to the farming community. Apparently, they aren’t quite as technologically advanced. It explains why some of the first sales were in Oklahoma.

Yup, they have gone to 55 inch.

I guess people just don’t like the brand name, because I can’t think of any reason why these don’t go faster. I picked up mine in January and absolutely love it. Great picture quality with everything I need - my 360, my PS3, and U-Verse HD. Mine came with a two year warranty; at this price, even if the thing breaks at two years and four seconds, it’s still worth it.

No, it’s one of the black and white 42" 1080p LCD TVs you see all the time these days.

i got a 52 inch fot 799 in Sept

this tv is 60 HZ
http://www.technupower.com/silo-ltsl4267f-42-inch-1080p-lcd-hdtv-791.html

Well, there was the (in)famous Oliviea 65" they seems to have a warehouse full of.

60 hZ

No… It was the same 42" Silo LCD TV

Phych!! Its going to be one of those woot-offs. For 42" not a bad price for new.

I can’t believe 9 pounds jars of mustard aren’t selling more quickly!

I’d buy the punching bag, but not the TV.