Silorio Olio Extra Vergine Di Oliva

Silorio Olio Extra Vergine Di Oliva
$24.99 + $5 shipping
Condition: 750ml Normal Oil
Product: 1 Olivestri Siloro olio extra vergine

Previous offer forum (note that was for olio nuovo)

Product Website
Info on Olivestri

I would expect a much much larger discount considering that the expense involved with making this ‘nuovo’ should not translate into the product cost anymore…

I tend to agree.

Anybody hung on to a bottle? Can you tell us how it is at this late a date?

Mine was all gone by the end of January, I think. Even by then, it was starting to taste a little more “average” although retaining some of that “grassy” quality.

Hmmm… I’m running out from the original offering. If I recall, it was bottled in September. Time to buy more!!!

Right.

Wow! A wine woot-off on my 21st birthday, what could be a better gift than that!

Still enjoying mine. Yum! Only for dipping you know.

You missed a nice Ty Caton offering (one of the woot heroes) a few moments ago. Keep checking, something good is bound to pop up.

The offering a few months ago for this was $34.99 a bottle. Very excited about this price!! In for 3! Amazingly delicious!

In for 3. Was AWEsome last fall, still amazing last night, and $10 a bottle less. In fact, I’d been hunting around for a decent dipping oil wishing I’d bought more of this the first time around. Yum!!

I did it. I pressed that enormously stupid large button and ordered two. I’m SUCH a wootaholic.

Alright. You’ve convinced me.

Besides, I need something to go with the two bottles of balsamic that arrived recently.

This is amazing with some freshly baked bread! My friend bought one bottle the first time around. This time we ordered three!

This was good when it was offered a few months ago. But I’m not usre about the value. We mix a lot of italian herbs in our oil for dipping anyway, and I didn’t feel the price was worth the value. Just my 2 cents.

You might want to give Avanti Savoia a try then. I was a paycheck away from re-ordering some oils from them that I’d gotten for clients as gifts during the holidays.

Thanks for the herb idea. We just might have to chop some from the herb garden tonight and give it a try.

When is this going to ship??

Soon, I hope. I have heard nothing so far…

Still nothing. I went ahead and emailed support to see if they have an ETA for shipping. I will update this post when I hear back.

Still nothing. I went ahead and emailed support to see if they have an ETA for shipping. I will update this post when I hear back.