Sima USB Multicable with Firewire

My eye balls are damn near closed for lack of sleep waiting on the one elusive item I can’t buy any where else.

These things do not bridge between USB and Firewire connections.

anyone know if you can you cross connect on this, ie? hook up a firewire camera to an USB port?

Put up another Razer mouse!! I’ve been waiting since last night when the woot-off started and the one item i miss was the mouse… >.>

Even when compared to the Wal-Mart price, this is a great deal.

Wal-Mart product page

lame, no micro usb!

i’d get but don’t want to pay 5 for shipping

What? Woot was peddling these things before the Amazon deal.

Also, Amazon has been nothing but awesome, in my experience.

only three items in… gotta be a record.

would be perfect for traveling

Sure… go ahead, buy this POS. It is a huge box that does nothing a $2 cable won’t do in half the space… and for less money… but go ahead - buy this. It will serve you right.

A refurbished Sansa at a good price?

Can this run multiple pieces of hardware at once? Like, let’s say you hook up your printer. Can you also hook up your camera with it and have both devices work with your computer simultaneously?

No need for caffeine with these in the house…

I’d be wired for sure…

neat for travel with laptop… but not to charge or power anything. Unless whatever your connecting has it’s own power supply… in which case why are we worried about extra cords?

I think this is either a great idea… or a complete bummer. Lets all get rid of it so something better can come along.

Yup, I know.

Can’t do it.

USB to USB or firewire to firewire, and NEVER the twain shall meet.

bag of crap, bag of crap, bag of crap, bag of crap, bag of crap, bag of crap, bag of crap, bag of crap, bag of crap, bag of crap, bag of crap, bag of crap, bag of crap, bag of crap, bag of crap, bag of crap, bag of crap, bag of crap, bag of crap, bag of crap, bag of crap, bag of crap, bag of crap, bag of crap, bag of crap, bag of crap, bag of crap, bag of crap, bag of crap, bag of crap, bag of crap, BAG OF CRAP!

No. sorry

i stayed up for some effing wires? i beleave all my electronics come with these except in an easier form of 1 wire that fits my crap

In for 2.
This is a cool little gizmo. I have occasionally misplaced the proper cables for some of my gadgets… this should help make sure I’ve always got what I need.
I’m sure it’ll make a nice gift too.

(Oh, and thanks woot for the $5 off coupon!)