Simmons Beautyrest Mattresses (Your Choice!)

Which KING bed is it? Cal King or Eastern King??? HELP…

Just a quick comment after having purchased a simmons recently. The key to understanding this model is the term “world class” they use in the description. That means it is a level above the basic “recharge” level mattress. So if you want to comparison shop elsewhere, it must be a “world class” variant of the bed. We like it and I paid more than this.

I am only interested in Cal King beds, and I have found that if a seller does not say which it is, or just says “King” size, then it is NOT a Cal King. It is a Eastern King.

Which to me is very weird, since most people (well ok, people I know) all seem to want a Cal King.

Cal Kings will be noted as such. This is a regular or European King.

Can I get a CAL KING?

If you buy the tight top can you flip the mattress and use the other side?

Compare the specifics, spring count, construction details, thickness, etc.

Not that the warranty really means anything, but… is the warranty really only 5 years, or is that a typo? Amazon claims the Simmons Recharge World Class should have a 25-year limited warranty.

Gilt running a sale on Beautyrest as well right now fwiw.

I believe it did, but can’t say for certain(we already have the boxspring). It seems without more information on spring count, thickness, etc., there is no way to know which mattress your getting.

WOOT: Which King model is this? I would go to the store and test it out and buy yours if I like it, but need to know which model to test before making a purchase.
Thanks!

The photo sure seems to be the Beautyrest Hollingsworth, sold by Macy’s

No CAL KING for this sale. Sorry. Keep watching though. Our buyers know that a lot of wooters look for Cal King.

Will do! Thank you.

Hmmm… my post got deleted. it linked to a news story at quartz about how mattresses are typically marked up about 74% and how online startups are breaking down that barrier…

We bought World Class king pillowtop about 7 years ago. We looked and sprawled on several dz over maybe a month before deciding on this one. We still love it. Seems to me it was about $1900 (king) delivered, including a cover which is said to breathe, but 100% protect against any liquid getting to the mattress (it’s worked, mattress looks like the day we got it, you would want one of these I think, try Amazon or local mattress place).

All this said, I would never buy a mattress before trying out a bunch and taking my time. Even though we love the Simmons, I’d not be looking for a new one and already locked on Simmons, simply because things change. But I am partial to the brand all in all, it remains the best thing I have ever slept on, and has stopped my weird planning on how could I steal a mattress from a good hotel.

I recall being able to find pretty detailed specs on most of the ‘models’ in the various stores, and could thus compare from store to store. I honestly forget the details of all this, but store web sites maybe were helpful. Thus we were able to determine that 4 or 5 ‘models’ were actually the same exact thing, and then get our best deal. It was all time consuming, but driven by the fact that our prior mattress was selected with very litte consideration, and it was a giant mistake.

So, the pricing seems good, but I would not buy bedding on spur of the moment.

Does anyone know if “silver” delivery includes getting rid of the old mattress?

This is really confusing … the description says Beautyrest Worldclass w/ 5yr. warranty.

Well, checking the Simmons web site … all Simmons Beautyrest WorldClass mattresses have a 25 year warranty? And even their base line has a 20 year warranty?

Are these mattresses faulty? Is it a typo? What gives??

After spending a weekend at a Wyndham hotel, I too, fell in love with the Simmons mattress. Took the MLK weekend looking at many from mattress specialty stores to department stores. This looks like a great deal, but like everyone else, trying to figure out exactly which model this one is, proves to be difficult. Can I get a split box spring for the queen set? Is this the Simmons Black series?

Doesn’t include the industry standard haul-away the old. I’m out.