Simmons Curv™ 12" Gel Memory Foam Mattress

Does anyone have one of these? seems like a great deal but I have seen some pretty bad reviews online of other simmons memory foam mattresses.

I purchased the king in June, it’s my second memory foam and this one is extremely comfortable. Softer than the last one I purchased off woot a few years back and its of high quality. I would recommend it if you are accustomed to memory foam mattresses, it has exceeded my expectations. The gel portion is noticeably different than my other ordinary memory foam so greatly recommended.

Did anyone receive their mattress said delivery about August 10 and tracking says the mattress has no arrived at ups.

Hmm. Sorry about that. Please email support@woot.com with your order info and issue; CS can check into it for you.

I am having the exact problem. Woot says they shipped it and UPS never got it. Would be nice to have a customer service number to call.

Yes. I ordered this mattress and was to receive it on Tuesday. My mattress was lost by UPS. Woot issued me a refund. Sucks as I really wanted this mattress. Now woot is selling the same mattress on AMAZON but charging $200+ for it. customer support told me they couldn’t sell me that one at the original woot.com price.

I’m sorry, I don’t see the mattress deal you’re referring to on our Amazon page. Do you have a link?