Simmons Curv™ 3" Gel Memory Foam Topper

is there a twin XL version of this? Need that for college student.

The topper is manufactured from 3.5# density Gel Memory Foam.

Unfortunately, we do not offer a Twin XL size. However, a larger size could be purchased and cut to fit a Twin XL bed.

FWIW, we used a regular twin pad for my son for 3 years at college. He didn’t mind it.

He is pretty tall too, right? I think you have mention him helping you put stuff on top of pallets for you. I mean is someone who is pretty tall didn’t mind then I imagine someone shorter would be pretty ok with it too right?

6’5". He didn’t care much about a bit on the toes or head not getting the padding. It’s only a 5" difference.

Is the firmness effected by the room temperature? If the room is cold in the topper hard?

I bought a Costco foam mattress maybe 3 years ago that was too firm for me (also a side sleeper). I put a similar gel topper on it and now I sleep much better with no shoulder pain. I don’t have this specific model but yes, I think it would help.

I have a similar gel topper and mine definitely changes firmness depending on the temperature.

Could you share which topper you got? Also, is your mattress Tempur-Pedic?

I bought this a few weeks back to rehabilitate our 10 year old pillow top, which was still comfortable but had the usual mountain range down the middle.

I sliced the topper compartment on 3 sides, removed two layers of eggcrate foam, and installed this memory foam in its place. I stitched it back up using the welts and it’s been great.

The mattress is fairly flat again (the underlying spring structure has some sag), and it’s similar in feel to the original pillowtop foam. The memory action does well with my wife’s hips and my shoulders. We’re both side sleepers.

I bought this exact topper in October and slept on it repeatedly in a room that got as low as about 57 degrees and there was no change in the firmness or comfort level.

I’m 6’2" and bought one of these off Woot in October and put it on a european day bed that doesn’t quite match the dimensions of the topper. So it doesn’t cover to the edge of the bed at my feet, but it isn’t a problem at all. First thing, people often bend at the knees and or hips while sleeping. And second, your feet generally don’t care if they go over the edge of a soft pad like this and touch something a little firmer. I would ask first just to make sure the actual sleeper is on board, but I fully endorse the comfort of this topper! It made my guest room bed more comfortable than my king size Leesa bed!

I bought this in October and put it on a day bed that had some sag in the middle which caused minor back pain by the time I woke up before I got the topper. I have used it many times and geometrically you can still notice the sag but it causes no pain. In fact now this guest bed is more comfortable than my main bed (which is a nice new Leesa mattress.)

I bought this in October and can vouch for the fact that it has very little odor. I was very surprised by that. I slept on it the very first night (against my better judgment) without airing it out for very long, maybe four hours, and barely noticed the smell. By the second night I didn’t notice it at all.

Seconded! Extremely comfortable. Surprisingly so. I am extremely happy with my purchase (which for me is a rarity on woot these days) and often recommend this topper to my friends. The one thing I have questions about is how safe it is, both in terms of what I’m breathing in and what the manufacturing process does to the environment.

You can get pretty good sheets for about $20 at a place like Ross. (Or Woot.)

I’m also a side-sleeper and I can’t sleep on my Tempurpedic without this mattress topper! I have a Tempurpedic Cloud mattress and I couldn’t sleep on my side…I added this topper a couple of years ago and it definitely helped a lot. However, I did put a thick mattress protector on top of it because, even though it is a “gel”, I found it HOT to sleep on. Durability is excellent, and it does not slip or slide but I do have a few blue spots on my mattress from the topper staining it. Temperature has not affected the firmness of my mattress…but then again my house temp only runs between 66 & 73…

In picture it said Simmons, but no where I found it in packing or on topper , its not showing any brand .