Simmons Curv™ Rayon Bamboo Pillows-2Pk

I purchased these pillows several months ago. These are the worst pillows I have ever purchased. They are very firm and extremely uncomfortable. I ususally throw this pillows off of my bed at night. Never will purchase this product ever again!

I purchased these pillows several months ago. These are the best pillows I have ever purchased. They are very firm and extremely comfortable. I ususally throw any other pillows off of my bed at night. I’ve purchased this product again!

I too , had purchased a pair of these pillows over a year ago here with higher price $35 /pair . Same brand but it had different name as Hotel Comfort Bamboo pillow.

At first they kinda had a weird plastic , factory smell that was quite uncomfortable but it’s been gone after a while .

These pillows are comfortable and pretty firm , if you are looking for the real soft , feather like memory foam , these are not it .

I have seen they have some type of promotion at Sams sometimes for this brand , not sure of they are the same as the one I bought here but they sale for almost double the price , somewhere 45 to 50 bucks a pair there .

Over all , we are still using it and happy with it . Could have used one more pair but our bed is only that big .

• I just looked back , mine is King size and these are Standard , that is why the price is different guys.

I got these a few months ago from woot for $28.99 a pair. We LOVE these pillows!!! They are firm if your room is cold, but once they warm up they are soft and mushy. Everyone in the house loves them and I might be getting more now.