SIMPLI-MAGIC Multifunctional Veggie/Fruit Peeler Set

SIMPLI-MAGIC Multifunctional Veggie/Fruit Peeler Set

Yay!

Sold at the Dollar store :yum:

2 Likes

I was gonna buy this but it said shipping was $12!?

1 Like

Midnight madness, gone already.

1 Like

Same!

1 Like

And resold here

Every freaking time I try to check out I have to sign in to my Amazon account :person_facepalming:

1 Like

Same

got it!!

1 Like

I wanna redo because the shipping was messed up!

2 Likes

@Froodyfrog I got to experience your favorite scenario - unceremoniously getting thrown into the VOP after going through all the payment screens, then having it yanked from my cart. Fun times.

2 Likes

You need to put something in your cart about 5 mins before event and go all the way through checkout to place order. Then go back and delete it. Thats what I do and i never have to worry about signing in during one of these events

1 Like

Mine too! I have prime and was signed in and it said shipping was $12 :slightly_frowning_face:

This shows price as $15.99 when they are only $5.98 on Amazon lol

1 Like

That’s not weird. What’s weird is that Woot should’ve used $11.99 as the Pointless Price, since that’s the list price listed on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Simpli-Magic-79319-Trio-Set-Multifunctional/dp/B08KHM86G7

1 Like
  1. *Favourite.
  2. HA!

LOL I do that too - not only was I signed out and had to sign in again (it’s 50/50 if it will happen or not, I find), but I also got the mystery $12 shipping and was cancelled :crazy_face:

Yeah same here.:roll_eyes: Such trash system