(1) Base Station
(2) Motion Sensors
(6) Entry Sensors
(1) Extra 105dB Siren
(1) Panic Button
(1) Keychain Remote
(2) Window Decals
(1) Yard Sign

What is the return policy on the simplisafe system? Do we return to Woot or simplisafe?

Our return policy is linked in my signature. We do not take returns for buyer’s remorse.

Warranty service would be through SimpliSafe.

REMEMBER to consider HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE!

I called my insurer to find out I’d save over $7/mo for using this system… and over $10/mo if I add fire protection (by getting smoke and/or CO detectors from Simplisafe). $15/mo simplisafe - $10 savings = $5/mo for peace of mind… that ain’t bad!

Does anyone know if this is shipped with the T-Mobile Cellular Service or the Verizon? I did a check for coverage, and it says I require the Verizon module.

so buy from simplisafe if you are not 100% satisfied. Thanks woot

Default seems to be TMobile, but swapping is free.

Thanks for the info!

If you get TMobile, but need Verizon, just call them up and they will send you the Verizon cell card with instructions on swapping. I’ve seen a youtube video on it. Seems extremely simple and straight-forward.
You can also connect a landline or purchase the broadband adapter to function as a backup to the cell connection. Cell connection is always primary.

May I ask, where/how did you do a check for coverage? Thanks!

I think Simplisafe has a map on their website, but you can usually go to TMobile and Verizon to see their individual coverage maps.

Thanks!
http://simplisafe.com/coverage-check

anyone know if this is simplisafe or simplisafe2, and what the difference is?

also, counting a decal as a piece? c’mon, does the box count too?

missed the cybermonday sale, but popsci always has a 10% off link at http://www.simplisafe.com/popsci
don’t know if its good for add-ons or just the base unit

This is SimpliSafe2, which is compatible with all currently offered equipment. I believe the old system, SimpliSafe, was not compatible with some of the parts that came out later - such as freeze sensor.

The alarm is listed as 13 pieces, which does not count the yard sign or 2 decals. Counting those, it would have been listed as 16 items.

This deal is a lot better than 10% off of the direct price. It’s $304.99 here (assuming you haven’t bought anything in the past week or so for free shipping), but this would be $355.40 there, if you buy the set that’s slightly larger (better deal) and account for the smoke detector and extra remote that they have, and the 10% off. Their accessories have good prices, if you want to add them back after buying the set here.

The warranty is the same, except that Woot won’t let you return it just because you feel like it.

Oh, and this practically has to be SimpliSafe2, since they haven’t sold the original in years.

(Edit: Took off a comment on piece count, since someone beat me to it.)

I love my SimpliSafe security system! I do wish there could be an offering of a la cart add-ons for the system here such as the CO2 sensor, freeze sensor and glass break sensor. Highly recommended.

You can get accessories at http://simplisafe.com/alarm-sensors. They’re very economical, compared to even non-connected devices.

If a thief is going through that much trouble to rob you, you have something they know is inside and nothing will stop them.

You average burglar is looking for a quick score and this is sufficient.

are the base unit using T-Mobile cell module or Verizon module? it matters because my house has very poor t-mobile signal.

This was discussed earlier.
Default seems to be TMobile, but you can get Verizon to swap out for free. If you get this and it comes with TMobile (likely), just call Simplisafe and tell them you need the Verizon module. Easy to swap out in the base.