Sing Scene Pop Singing Plug & Play Video Game

I think it might’ve been sarcastical

Some of them are oldies now.

As a parent of teenagers, I can tell you that young children don’t care at all whether a song is an oldie. They have to reach the age of cynicism (5th grade, at least), before they’ll mind.

You are a gold box now!

it’s a new found passion.

i’ll move on soon.

I bought it for mine, doesn’t matter if they can read. They will have the lyrics memorized in no time flat. My daughter just LOVES to sing so hearing herself (regardless of sound quality) will tickle her pink…which happens to be her favorite color…is this item gone yet? :slight_smile:

does this plug into an 8track?

Har har. We all saw you looking for your pants. Don’t blame anything on the filter…

woo its gone

Your box is light brown, not white…

FINALLY! SOLD OUT!

Wish they would put the price on Community so I can be upset that I missed a good deal!! I have to leave the computer once in a while!!

I am very disappointed in product, it won’t even let my grandson that was so looking forward to becomeing the next vocalist that he just cried when this thing don’t play music or the tunes won’t play correct

for whats its worth, if anyone happens to think of buying this for anyone and googles the name of the product and and finds this link…I cant really comment on the produce cause when I bought DIDNT WORK OUT OF THE BOX. cool box. defective item.

boo