SiPix Pocket Printer for Notebooks and PDAs

Welcome to the SiPix Pocket Printer topic page for this product on Thursday, September 16th. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments for the SiPix Pocket Printer here…

not bad… not bad…

im in for one 13 bucks cant go wrong.

Nice - for a receipt printer…

I’m passing on this one.

So cool, I just can’t bring myself to buy it. :slight_smile: My laptop case is full enough as is.

SiPix Pocket Printer for Notebooks and PDAs
official woot! price $7.99

I got the confirmation e-mail but the browser displayed an error after clicking the place order button. Did my order go through?

:?: :x :?: :x :?: :? :?:

Got mine :twisted:

But i think i order more then what i wanted, would woot know that I hit submit twice? or do i have to emial them?

Not bad.

And for the love of god… I left dialup for a reason. You need more bandwidth. This site is going to lock up.

Let’s get the opinion of the assman…

Well, I have been needing a doorstop for quite sometime…

Good woot, lol. :lol:

very cool, too bad i dont have a PDA or notebook to use it with :frowning:

|/\|

I’m freakin Nostradamus: http://www.woot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=67&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=90

Let the future predict YOU! (I don’t get it either)
http://www.vacantcanvas.com

I’m assuming it went through. I had the same issue… Oh well if it didn’t. :wink:

Paper isn’t that cheap…but a nice deal for those that need it. Would be an even sweeter deal if it were to come in a bag-o-crap…“hint” “hint” “wink”"wink.

bah… i’m in for one… it’ll be a new toy to play with, or a doorstop for the new house if nothing else…

Recent Credit Card Transactions Due to Woot:
$488.90 in 7 Transactions

Visit us in #woot on irc://irc.gamesnet.net

[quote user=“YAYA”]Not bad.

And for the love of god… I left dialup for a reason. You need more bandwidth. This site is going to lock up.

Let’s get the opinion of the assman…[/quote]

I agree, I have a 3 meg connection and it was slower then when I had dial up :shock

Oh MAN, I’m so on the edge here… Can’t decide wether or not to buy it. Only reason I can see not to is having trouble finding replacement paper if I run out. Solution? Buy three! :smiley: Argh, still can’t decide…

[quote user=“YAYA”]Not bad.

Let’s get the opinion of the assman…[/quote]
fac

man this item sucks, only on this darn site for the posts :roll:

Here’s a review…

http://www.mistupid.com/reviews/sipix/printera6.htm

Hope it helps some.

I am still on th edge, debating between picking two up or letting it go. I’m going for two if i go for this at all because… hmmm… no particular reason I suppose.

Hmmm what to do, what to do…

It’s telling me I already placed an order today, but I did not receive any confirmation email. Snapster, can you look into this? Thanks.