Sistema 1750 PSI Electric Pressure Washer

Have a Karcher, do not need, back to bed.

Im in for one. You just cant beat that deal. I havent found even a cheap power washer for less that about $80. Thanks Woot!

The one on Amazon is a refurb with 1 year warranty and this is supposed to be new and only has 90 day warranty? Hmmm.

Still, $55 is a lot less than what the deck guy wants to clean the deck just once, so if this works it will be a great deal. OTOH, if it doesn’t work, it will be spring before I find out and past the 90 day warranty.

I feel like a sucker, but I’m going to take the gamble…

I suppose that makes this the Ferrari (or Frette) of power washers.

Never used this particular one, but in general electric pressure washers suck. Had two electric and got rid of them after they broke (under a year) for a gas one.

Also, with the water shortage in most of the south east, don’t think to many of those guys will be using/buying pressure washers.

Got me one.
You can’t rent one for a week for $50.
If it lasts through a house (and greenhouse) cleaning or two, it has paid for itself.

Seriously considering it; my Waterpik broke last week.

It says 1.6 gallon tank. What’s this for? Does this pressure washer not need a connection to a water hose? Seems like 1.6 gallons would disappear fairly quickly. On the other hand, 1.6 gallons seems quite large for cleaning solution. I live in an apartment, and don’t have an outside faucet for a hose. If it would work without one, I’d order.

I think that might be a typo. Further down it says “Includes foaming nozzle with a 0.6-liter detergent tank for convenient soap spraying.”

I really need one of these. But, I’ve been told to go with a higher PSI 2500 and to use a gas-powered one. But, for the price, this seems pretty good. I just can’t seem to convince myself to click the buy button. I’m hoping for another great sellout item tonight!

Yay! Mine shipped today!
Not sure what I’ll do with it in this weather but once it’s a bit sunny, my patio could use a wash. Like someone mentioned earlier, I’ve paid more than the cost of this thing to get my patio and front porch cleaned with a pressure washer.

Hopefully this is as good as I expect it to be.

Got mine today its a refurb

I got mine today. The plastic parts are pretty flimsy, so I don’t know how long it will last, but it works! I’ve never had one before so I have nothing to compare it to, but the pressure seems just fine to me on high. Cleaned the dirt and scum off my patio furniture lickity-split. Even took off most of the already peeling paint on my house in a spot where I am getting ready to repaint. There is a red (R) stamped on the box a couple places, but everything inside looks new so maybe it means something besides refurbished.

Received mine today too…too cold to test out, but appears to have come in the original box with all components.

I’m a little peeved as well that it has the “R” Refurbished stamp since it was labeled as “new” on the woot, but only a little. For $50 I wasn’t expecting Lord of the Pressure Washers.

We got this. It’s real junk.

1. The GFCI on the plug didn’t work…and it tripped a 20 Amp Circuit Breaker. (Be Careful!)

2. The “Turbo Head” cracked with the end piece shooting off within two minutes of use.

3. The motor overheats very, very quickly. It won’t run for more than five minutes at first and then no longer than 30 seconds unless you let it cool off for 20 minutes every 5 minutes.

I paid $50 for it…it’s not worth $15.

It was advertised as new and turned out to be a refurb.

I tried calling Sistema they’re not open on weekends. Tried registering it on their website www.sistemausa.com got 404 errors. Tried using their tech support area…got 404 errors. It appears their web group may be in charge of QC on their pressure washers or vice versa.

Got mine the other day, just opened it now, and its refurbished. The knob for the pressure selector is missing too… Suppose to be “New” Sent them an email and we’ll see what happens

The R’s do mean it is refurbished, if you look at the post before mine, he said his was refurbished, I wouldn’t expect this thing to be that good, just look at it, it looks like cheap chinese junk.

POS,
The dam thing still had mud on it from the previous owner, motor just hummed then tripped a 20amp breaker (never setting off the built in gfi), then a wheel broke off when I set it down. WOOT you really let me down with this, I can deal with the manuf. making a bad product, but WOOT pitching it as “new”. Is woot going to make good on there error?

we have trust issues now.
This thing came used and missing parts.
I hate that WOOT sold me garbage.
they say on the page, PLEASE STAND BY WHILE WE SELL OuT TO THE MAN.
THEY DID they really did.

Okay, fine, I spoke to Usman at Woot in TX and this has been resolved, and I love woot again

Got mine the other day (box completely opened when arrived) and gave it as a gift today. There were black scuff marks all over the plastic housing and the one of the wheels was broken. Woot advertised this as a new item and its appears to be used/refurbished. I am afraid to test it after reading the other comments on this board. Woot, this is a major problem and a turn off with the quality of your merchandise.

Just went and opened mine. In pretty good shape overall but there were telltale signs that it has been used:

Scuff marks where the round piece spins on the handle to coil the hose
Some stuff on the wheels
A red Circle R stamped on the instruciton manual.

I don’t generally buy refurbished stuff. I bought because it said it was new. Email sent to service. We’ll see.

:wah: