Sivan Interlocking Exercise Mat 6-Pack

Sivan Interlocking Exercise Mat 6-Pack

Harbor Freight 1/3 the price plus get app for 20% off coupon for even better deal.

Link?

Not sure what the OP is talking about but the only result I get is $8.99 for 4 pieces

I got a set nearly a year ago and am still happy with it. I may have even paid a few bucks more. I’ll grab another this time around as well.

Yah, not seeing “1/3 the price” of this $16.99 Woot deal.

Gotta price adjust the HF $8.99 deal up 50% since it includes 4, rather than 6 mats, to $13.50. Then, assuming you have that 20% HF coupon in hand, back down to $10.75. Then, assuming it is a special trip, it costs you $0.25-$0.50 per mile there and back to drive to the HF store. And it is only available in store.

Only the buyer can determine whether having a color choice and the diamond plate pattern is a benefit.

And if you’re one of the few folks who don’t have Amazon Prime, then go for the HF deal.

I have purchased these twice, I use them as a floor in my art room so I don’t get oil paint on the floor, plus it’s nice and cushy. I really like these.

2 Likes

Anyone know how thick they are?

1 Like

Seemingly Same product over at amazon states 1/2” thick

WE STATED IT TOO!! :sob:

• Each tile measures 24" x 24" x 1/2", covers 24 square feet total
4 Likes

These can be used to make your own foam-armor-smithed batman suit!

6 Likes

Harbor Freight has them for $3.99 all the time. Plus 20% off Super Coupon is always available. So $1 for each square.

Bought 8 (two packs) the day I originally posted for less than $8 and received a free magnetic work light/ flashlight.

And WTH are you driving that only gets 4 miles to the gallon? Gas is less than $2 a gallon here but I’ll give you $2.50/gal which is above national average and your gas guzzling bus that gets 10 miles a gallon and I’m still doing better off.

In reality, they are a bit less than 1/2 inch thick. However, the padding is rather sturdy and “feels” thicker than it looks.

Also, I’ve never been to a harbor freight store. And online, the shipping isn’t free so this deal is much more appealing and convenient. Plus, I already know that I’m satisfied with the quality of this product.

Edit: Apparently there’s a HF store approx 10 miles away. I guess if I ever have a real reason to go there, maybe I’ll check out the mats.

Still waiting on mine!

1 Like

Any idea when y’all planning on shipping?

1 Like

Hi there. Let me check in with the team.

Update: There was a hiccup at the vendor. Should be shipping out tomorrow.

2 Likes

Still waiting!

Argh. Sorry. Checking.

Update: Still having some issues. I believe CS will be emailing customers with unshipped orders to update you. Sorry for the delay.

I too, am still in the preparing for shipment phase. You’re not alone!

1 Like

Still waiting on confirmation of shipping, no email on delay received. Could we just get some accurate information?

1 Like