Six-Piece Art Sets - 6 Styles

I thought these would be from iCanvasART.com but seems they only have 3pc & 8pc…

I bought from a 3rd party - it was from iCanvasART - accidentally touched the print and it smudged! Thought it & maybe prints like todays sale were “permanent” or whatever the term would be but NOT!

I did buy 2 prints directly from iCanvasART and discovered that they had a lifetime warranty so gave them a call to see if the smudged print would be covered. Nope, 3rd party purchases don’t count!!! btw, the 3rd party did cover the purchase even 1.5 years after

AND iCanvasART admitted that their prints were not “permanent” as these may NOT be… I can’t remember if it was a very hot & humid day and that is what caused the ink to “melt”…

Anyways, with a 90 day warranty! and btw iCanvasART does have & always runs huge sales - 55% “FLASH55” from an email… free shipping etc - thus Starry Night 60x40 3-piece = $135 lifetime warranty etc.

If these are from iCanvasART then they come with very detailed instructions and all the necessary heavy duty screws and anchors.

Yes, the hangers are near the edge of the back, again if these are from iCanvasART or of a similar maker.

It’s from the Van Gogh episode of Doctor Who xD

After doing the measurement math, which I should have done in the first place, this isn’t going to work for me.

If it were 30" x 66" it would look amazing on a big, blank, white wall. At 30" x 49" it is much less appropriate for that. Shame really. I was in love with the idea of going to sleep seeing Starry Night.

Dammit. Glad I came over and read this stuff, unfortunately I already made the purchase thinking it was 30x66…since that’s what it says. Hopefully I can cancel my order. How disappointing.

Just emailed customer service for clarification/cancellation.

how heavy is the package?

“66” W x 30" H (not including spaces between panels)"
try 47x28…

http://s917.photobucket.com/user/jpf3505/media/Capture_zpsfe6b22a9.png.html

My kid got all excited and exclaimed: “Wow!! Nice!!! Windy Night!!!”
I kinda like that name.

Yea, I bought this thinking it was 66" wide, and turns out its only about 48" wide… It’s still alright, but I’m kinda disappointed. I thought it would completely cover the space above my mantle, but I’m going to have to get something to go on the sides now… :frowning:

Also disappointed that this is not 66 inches wide. I would not have purchased it. Kind of mad about this.
Hate it when descriptions are wrong.

Oh man, that stinks. If you haven’t yet, please email support@woot.com with your situation and order info. Keep us in the loop on how things go.

Wow this still hasn’t even shipped yet…

It is an error - not 66 inches, but 46 inches so a lot smaller then expected. They included the long narrow piece on the top right in error which would have made it 66 inches. I was looking for a large piece of art and the 66 inches was a big deal. Just going to suck it up, but they need to be more careful with the specs

Same here - they screwed up. I wanted the large size the reason for buying it, not to mention that they took my money right away and did not ship for another week after I contacted them to find out what the deal was

I’m sorry for the problem. If you haven’t already, please email support@woot.com for assistance.

Got around to trying to put this up today… one of the pieces has the mount completely on the wrong side upsidedown… shoddy worksmanship for sure.

They really are not!! They come with instructions that show you exact instructions on how many inches to space each nail apart to allow 1 inch between panels. If I could do it, anyone can!!

the one I ordered (Japanese Tree) was not heavy at all. The box was long but not too thick or heavy at all.

1st let me say, I love your profile picture!!

2nd, the instructions are super easy and I had mine hung in about 10 minutes or so.