2012 J. Dusi Pinot Grigio

Raised By Wolves Bad Moon Rising Red Blend 6-Pack
$99.99 $̶2̶5̶1̶.̶0̶0̶ 60% off List Price
2010 Bad Moon Rising Red Blend, Columbia Valley

Vinum Cellars Petite Sirah & Zinfandel 6-Pack
$69.99 $̶1̶0̶5̶.̶0̶0̶ 33% off List Price
2009 Vinum Cellars Petite Sirah White Label
2011 Vinum Cellars California Zinfandel

In on the j. Dusi, it was my wife’s favorite wine of the year, although I’m bummed the price is up about a 1.50 a bottle

had some RBW “bad moon rising” last night, will buy more

McClean Syrah is good stuff. Bold, juicy just enough balance with restraint finish… me recommend. Checking my inventory to see if I need to restock… BRB

You’re not seeing things. The McClean price was adjusted to $68.99. As always, if you already ordered, the difference will come flying back to your account before long.

Anyone try the Vinum Cellars Petite Sirah & Zin? I’ve been disappointed buying stuff here in the past without seeing any comments from the community.

One McLean and one Vinum ordered. Now where to put this stuff…

I am glad this was done after I made my order on sport.woot, because with the combined shipping, I would have been in at this lower price. Now I have an extra $70 in my wallet and 6 less bottles.

Interested in the Wolves, but I don’t need 6 of anything at the moment. Anyone care to chime in with a review of it?

Also, willing to split in Austin.

You can store at my place… For a 3 bottle fee :). You should have grabbed the J Dusi. Really great for the price

Not had the Dusi. What am I missing?

I’ve had the RBW Bordeaux blend and it was quite good. Definitely New World, with subtle oak, and a nice fruity bouquet. Has a definite Washington State quality that sets it apart from most California reds.

More restrained I would say than the Cabernet, Merlot and Malbec I have had from RBW.

I have been a big fan of the RBW Cabs and Merlots in the past. This one I also liked and it is certainly worth the price if not quite to the level of the 2009 Cab.

Not sure if I would be as impressed at retail.

We brought a bottle of it to the gathering at Ty’s house in April or march. Maybe you missed it.

You are missing an awesome hot weather sipper! I found it to be light, almost water-like, with a slight tropical fruit flavor. Very “steely” if that makes sense. Crisp, refreshing, and low alcohol. I dont drink much Pinot Grigio so could not tell you how true to the grape it is but Wife and I really enjoyed it.

I’m flying into Austin in August to look at possibly retiring there, PM me on where to look, going to Stiner Ranch & Lake Austin to start

Yes, missed that one.
Is Ty in SoCal, or you travel to central or NorCal?

Sorry, I confused you. Tytyger58. Remember, you wore a “screw it” shirt.

Guilty, but how’d you get that one past the filters!?
I guess we are both, ‘older’.

I had the zin. My notes are in the original sales thread. Sorry, don’t have the link.

The short version is I thought it was appropriately priced. An adequate daily, weeknight zin, nothing overly complex or amazing.