Skil Isio 2-in-1 Shrub Trimmer and Grass Shear

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
wooters.us - it’s better than Bosnia

Skil Isio 2-in-1 Shrub Trimmer and Grass Shear [New] - $39.99 + $5 shipping

1 * Skil 8120-01 iSio Shrub Trimmer/Grass Shear w/3.6v Lithium Ion Battery

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Skil Isio 2-in-1 Shrub Trimmer and Grass Shear
$39.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Skil 8120-01 iSio Shrub Trimmer/Grass Shear w/3.6v Lithium Ion Battery

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

$79.99 with pretty good reviews over at amazon

$80 on Amazon

…and a review from HomeFixated

Wait, the blade is only 4.33 in. long? Am I missing something or is this thing tiny?

This looks like so much fun, I wish I had a yard…

for safety I recommend protective eye-wear during usage

Any idea how long a battery charge will last?..

with a 3.6 volt battery, I’d expect this would do your beard far better than it would do anything in your yard.

Wow, that’s pretty small. It’d take me hours to trim my box hedges with that little thing!

Dear woot –

Not all of us live in Sunny Dallas. We have snow right now here in Montana. I’m really not thinking about yard work.

I have one of these and they are awesome. You will find more uses than you expect out of this.

I bought one for the bushes in front of my house, but then discovered that it was also great for trimming my trees. And then, the shrubs in the backyard got the same treatment.

…and another review

I really really want this, but I am over my woot budget for the year and its only April. Maybe if its still here in the morning…

That’s kind of an angry looking tool there…

Make sure you use this on your outdoor shrubs, and not your other ‘shrubs’. :wink: lol

Some tips on selecting a hedge trimmer …

I like the one-hand-use design. Great for dual-wielding.

Sure is - Skil advertises it as “compact, powerful and lightweight.” For the big jobs, use the heavy trimmer with the long handle and the cumbersome extension cord.

By the way, here’s the Product Website, and the Owner’s Manual.