Skil Isio 2-in-1 Shrub Trimmer and Grass Shear

Here’s one way to sharpen the blades

A cute-looking hi-tec gadget, but don’t think I want a grass shear that forces me to get down on my knees in order to use it. Useful for window boxes perhaps?

in 4 2?

Faster hedge cutting, or a more efficient method after the zombie apocalypse?

Looks perfect for giving oneself a haircut.

So . . . those are all trimming. What other uses can I expect to find? It looks a little too scary to cut hair or anything.

I want one, but I refuse to pay such a low price for it.

I recall borrowing my older neighbor’s Dremel when I was a young kid. That was in the late 60’s, so they are at least 40 years old. It came in really nice wooden box with a felt-lined bit storage area.

looks like cr_ap to me

I’ll stick with the corded sheers from the 60’s my dad gave me that he said he bought at a farmsale like 15 years ago for $5

Anyone have any experience with these as belt loop chainsaws as backups for duel wielding in the zombie apocalypse? Just in case their full size gets jammed?

Topiary, here I come!

Id have to agree with you. I have used corded sheers for quite some time and it works fine. I would think about buying this, but the actual part that does the cutting is so stinking short!

i got 1 so when i go fishing i can use it to shred the fish for chum

Hey, remember people, size doesn’t ALWAYS matter!

“DCno10 wins the race to Amazon for price comparison.”

I think DC has an amazing internet connection… and fast typing capabilities. As hard as I try, I can only get ahead once in a while… :slight_smile:

What are these for? Trimming your Pansies. What happened to a good old pair of Loppers. Its products like this that lead to the obesity problem in America today. Lazy kids these days. I’m in for three.

Double Tap!

Most of the time cordless electric yard tools are crap due to the limited amount of power and run time. I have one of these and I am able to trim all 14 of the bushes that surround my house and still have a good 20-30 minutes of run time left over.

After that I plug it back in; and I use it weekly. It is very important that you do run it at least once a week though-- if you keep it charged for a year and then try to use it; the lithium battery may be weak (or dead entirely)

Would this be useful in a zombie invasion situation?