SKIL PWRCore 20V Brushless Drill/Driver Kit

SKIL PWRCore 20V Brushless Drill/Driver Kit

I think the description for this drill is incorrect. It shows a picture of a USB port in the battery that enables a dual use drill/charger function. I got one. Mine didnt have the USB port and I couldnt find anything in the owners manual that mentioned it. I sent a query to Woot they sent a return label and a new drill that is exactly the same as the old drill. It was a really cool feature i am disappointed that it doesn’t appear to be valid.

And the USB feature is promoted on the features tab…

I appreciate the highlight but that doesnt match what I received.

Yep. That’s what I was pointing out. No only did Woot provide photos of the battery with a USB port, but the USB feature is listed in the features tab. So, yep, they should have sent you the PWRAssist version of the battery.

Hopefully someone from Woot will chime in and have an answer for you.

Ugh, sorry. I’m sending a note to the tools team so they can research. In the meantime, reach back out to Woot Customer Service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

woot is too big…it isnt woot its part of the amazon engine and it just cranks shit out and nobody has the time to make sure its correct and take the time to understand when its wrong. I know nobody will hear this but feels better to document it.

consoling2

Feel better? It was supposed to have the case and it didn’t. I believe we’re sending the cases out.