Skil Tool Set

which one would be best for adjusting snowboard bindings? Or is there something else? Something I could keep in one of eight North Face pockets without stabbing myself when I wreck myself?

These sets are GREAT! I have seen them at Big Lots for 5 to 10 a piece and considered them. I am in for three different ones!!!

your wife will love these. collect the set, trade with your friends.

meh… quality is poor.

Not bad for a grandma to have in a junk drawer.

No serious or semi serious person of trade would own these.

Nice try woot.

for the mother-in-law who has everything

Don’t laugh. I’m getting my wife a snow shovel for Christmas!

The precision screwdrivers are great for taking apart your cel phone.

Novelty items…

I just got the 23pc drive, 52 piece ratcheting screwdriver and the 60 piece multi tool. I’ll debate after I see them if I give them as Christmas gifts or keep them for myself.

carpal tunnel just waiting to happen! where’s the cordless?

There are so many options! It’s so difficult to choose!

I suggest for those of you with the same issue, use eenie, meenie, miney, moe.

These are worth it even if they don’t last too long - I will put a set on each floor of the house for little jobs like tightening doorknobs, putting together flat-pack furniture, etc. Honestly, I have had times I would have paid a $20 not to have to walk down two flights of stairs to the “real” tools in the basement just because I needed a standard instead of a phillips head.

IN FOR THREE

(sigh) Marry me?

Actually, the 60 pc. multi tool looks inviting!

The quality is only so-so. My set lasted about a year of use before getting too screwed up (forgive the bad pun).

I carry something similar to the mini T handle when I ride, but unless it stores the bit inside the handle, you’re begging to stab yourself at some point.

Perfect! I have been looking for some cheap stuff to put in our cars for earthquake kits. In for 3 of the multi-tools! Thanks WOOT!

I’ve never bought multiple items at once from Woot so someone enlighten me: is it only $5 shipping total for 3 items? I can’t imagine it being $15…

You’ve gotta be nuts to get any of these.