Skil Tool Set

FWIW, I saw “4-in-1” and that was playing a weird Jedi trick w/ my head, had me thinking I get 4-in-1 set, turns out, one of the four sets is a 4-in-1 set. I get the confusion.

The knife handle its aluminum(good)!!. And the case is a plus. A cheap plastic utility knife without case or replacement blades cost about $2.00 on a hardware store. I guess the price here is fair, not a bargain anyways.

Aluminum handle, foldable, with replacement blades and belt clip!! Definitely good quality!! Good grip and stable.

A few days ago, Yugster had the T-handle set for $11.97 plus $4 shipping, which comes out to be about $1 more than the $14.99 it’s selling for here, unless you have a coupon. You can still find the set at Yugster. Just click on the YUG Over Deals tab.

Precision sets are a must. If you ever need to break down a game console for whatever reason(i.e. RROD fix, case mods…) you NEED a precision set. I’ve used a set like this to take apart and fix a few xbox controllers.

Woot has SKILz ?

You can never have enough screwdrivers and tinkering tools like these around the house.

No such thing as free speech on a private board.

Private board? Or public forum. This is no different than facebook. (But for deals)

As far as this deal goes, it might be a deal if they threw in all 4 of those toys for that price, otherwise, psh.

Katz haz skilz

This is a privately owned board. I can’t think of a “public forum” on the WWW…maybe you’re looking for Usenet.

Is this made in china?

What length are the saw blades?

– Ed

And because you can’t think of it–hardly negates its existence.
No, friend, usenet isn’t what I was referring to.

Public forum as in, publicly accessible.
Honestly, you chose this post to make your stand and your first post?

Keeping it relevant, because we all see how everyone has now stayed on topic :wink:

I wouldn’t recommend these as others have pointed out, products like this can be had elsewhere, and for cheaper.

bought this two weeks ago at home dopot for 4.99 on sale 9.99 regular price with no 5.00 shipping

I’ve had a comment erased by Facebook. {shrug} Public forum? It may be a forum that’s out in public, but it’s not owned by the public.

You could start your own blog … and if you do, could you please list the length of the blades in the saw that you’re selling? {heehee}

– Ed

I ordered the 59 pc T, Blades, and the 3set screwdriver/ratchet. I did some pricing on line (as some suggested: yugster, QVC, hardware stores). With original prices, minus sales tax, and leaving out shipping, my order still saved me over $15. These are great sets and I found over average ratings for all but one tool, the mini-ratchet (no reviews). People always forget the savings if you buy more than one item, the shipping is still $5.

According to specs:

* Includes one utility knife, three saw blades, 10 razor blades, and one zippered nylon pouch
* Measures 4-1/2" x 6-3/4"L

Based on the picture the saw blades appear to go the length of the case about 6 and three quarter inches.

Thanks! Maybe I should look at the pictures more often, huh?

– Ed

Most likely. So? It’s $10 for goodness sake.

Do you ask if an iPhone/iPad/iPod/Macbook is made in China (yes, they all are).

Manufacturing these cheap tools is not rocket science these days.