Skil Tool Set

bought a few of these already from previous woots. they are great for the price. good for small electronics and putting together ikea furnitures.

They’ve always been around $3 each + shipping.

Woohoo, time for bed! Good wooting everyone!

For what it’s worth, it seems like the wootalyzer price entry is missing from woots nowadays when looking back, so I’m starting to incorporate them in every day woot entries (but this shouldn’t hold back anyone from entering it themselves during the wootoff).

By the way, $9.99 today.

Oh, and I used my coupon code I got for posting about vacuuming up hamsters during the last wootoff I watched. So, I did not get screwed on the price.

do those usb woot lights ever go up anymore?

Completely missed the l and was wondering for quite a while who would buy Ski Tools. Its not even winter.

I think I actually have a box or two of those unopened hiding somewhere. Got them once when they were first introduced… then they came with a monkey… and I think came with a monkey again. I’m pretty sure i have 2 pairs of orange, one pair of red/blue, and maybe another orange boxed up and untouched.

My eyes or mind are playing tricks on me…I had to double take the title:

I’LL BE DRIVING SCREWS (FOREVER)

I thought it said:

I’LL BE SCREWING (FOREVER)

I think I need more rest.

R u saying woot! thinks we have no skillz?

Forget MST3K - if woot! combined this offer w/a Mad Magazine set, they’d be selling…

MAD SKILLZ! BWAHAHAHAHA!

CRIMINY, what a lame post! Must be past my bedtime!

edit: boy it’s late.

My kneejerk reaction was to think you got all four sets for $9.99. After re-reading I was disappointed in myself, but went ahead and got the 3 pack of ratcheting tools. I will never have any use for the saw (though a nice boxcutter would be handy), and the other ratchet sets have more socket tools than I’d ever possibly need.

It’s really the $5 shipping on this that kills it for me.

No, those were mini-kits. These are full size kits with a lot more attachments.

still haven’t got mine
how long should i expect for shipping?

We typically process and ship out orders within 5 business days, not including the day of the sale. I sent you a PM with your tracking to put your mind at ease.

thanks