Skil Tool Set

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Skil Tool Set
$9.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Woot… you have to fix these servers baby.

These are handy little toolsets for taking to work or places where you don’t want to use or leave your good tools. OK for light work around the house too. They are not very strong and in particular the ratchets are very easy to spring.

The $4 ones were a better deal…

idle whistling

Woot is dead! Long live Woot!

503 errors abound! What is up everyone jamming through the door waiting on a Boat of Carp?

Quick! Somebody grab another roll of duct tape!

I bought a bunch of these last month. The tools are nice but the boxes are very cheaply made, especially the 3 mini sets. The lock, for example, doesn’t lock. The saw is also pretty nice although it has design flaws. But the inserts that hold the blades have fallen out – despite the ac that I only removed the blades twice. And the magnets behind the inserts which hold the blades aren’t glued on or anything. They’re just held there by the blades. ONe magnet has started to chip.

503 errors abound! What is up everyone jamming through the door waiting on a Boat of Carp?

was going to get one…but the load time was so long i had enough time to rethink my purchase…no impulse buy this time…thanks lag

The price of these sets keeps going up.

I bought a bunch of these last month. The tools are nice but the boxes are very cheaply made, especially the 3 mini sets. The lock, for example, doesn’t lock. The saw is also pretty nice although it has design flaws. But the inserts that hold the blades have fallen out – despite the ac that I only removed the blades twice. And the magnets behind the inserts which hold the blades aren’t glued on or anything. They’re just held there by the blades. ONe magnet has started to chip.

Turn off the lights and lock the doors. Woot is closed.

I’m a little bitter about not getting one of those blankets.

you wouldn’t think it would be THIS hard to spend $40

My Woot has gone kapoot.

The price of these sets keeps going up.

if i get a 503 error when the time comes to get my basket of corndogs… i will be hurling woot monkies at woot headquaters in a very angry manner

I love server crashes for shite tool sets. Can’t wait for the Booger on Counter.

If Woot cant sell it cheaper than I can find it elsewhere then they shouldn’t be trying to sell it here.