Skil Tool Set

Now I feel so invested in this purchase I’ll spend the hours necessary to complete it…

Yeah I’m a little bitter about that, It was the only thing I really really wanted for myself and not to gift to someone else. I have slept for only 3 hours this wootoff. Hopefully they will have a little leftover in the next wootoff :3

How terrible it is for CowboyDann to not get a Blanket O’ Cowboy… I had better luck getting a Big Ole Cosmos last wootoff than those ugly blankets

seems to be working just fine now though…

So Did I miss the
(B)(O)(C)

Hey Woot! Could somebody please turn off the BoC switch?

The servers are having a rough day. Watch out for when the BOC shows up.

Oh, I get it. This is like that hourglass in Harry Potter that slows down as the conversation gets interesting. This does look like a very interesting Tool set…

Buy 3…
Buy 3…
Buy 3…

Wow! Like, really interesting. These haven’t budged in 15 minutes.

Just Wow! I tried to order and Woot’s servers kept timing out. ThreePieceWoot, can you please fix this nonsense? I just can’t wait until something really good shows up, woot won’t be able to sell any due to their crew of useless IT-monkeys. Are your servers hosted in Armenia? W-T-F?

I’d like to woot one operational server please.

How many of these crappin’ things are there? And is the server even going to make it to the Bindle Of Carrots before it crashes?

A long time ago, I purchased the 20 piece 1/4 inch driver set. Had they just tempered the steel, especially the ratchet “gear”, I think it would have been better. If you apply any more than one finger’s worth of force, you’ll strip the ratchet gear like I did.

Unfortunately You and I missed the Blanket Of Cowboy (thanks eggwolio for that one)

Still got a full yellow bar but it shows some have been sold???

I bought the 4-in-1 Folding Utility Saw & Knife. I used it to cut sheetrock for a built-in jewelry case in the closet for my wife… next thing I know, she is making fun of my new “pink” knife set.

It sure looked red in the Woot ad, but I’ll suffice it to say that if you are secure in your manhood and don’t detest the pinkish-red color, it is a great, handy little knife set! :smiley:

Why hasn’t the Woot bar moved at all in like 30 minutes?!?!? Do they have 5,000 of these?

WOW!! They sold one!

I am wondering… if they are trying to get us to play sling-a-monkey and boc delivery for the boc… and they are hinting by not having the bar move… ?

WOW!! They sold one!

Even the Wootalyzer is confused…

The bar moved… unfortunately they have 45,000 of these.

Wait, now there is like 0.05 mm of gray in the bar! They’re selling like hotcakes!