Skil Tool Set

Skil is low-end but for little tool kits like these, it’s hard to f 'em up. Actually all the Skil tools I’ve bought have far outlived their low cost and low expectations.

I think this is $8 for ALL sets…

I got my son one of these and now he changes all the batteries in his and his siblings toys. Good for that at least.

touche ^^

WHOOPS. no its choose one.

If you buy these they will probably spend the rest of their life in the junk drawer and never see the light of day. However, if you dont buy them, something will come up and you’ll wish you had a cheap handy little tool set lying around. It’s like health insurance, you only need when you don’t have it.

In for three… These will sit in the “junk drawer” because I’m tired of going out to the garage whenever I need a screwdriver, etc. for a small repair job.

Judging from the speedy sales, these are apparently made by Dyson.

One for the office White Elephant
One for the family white elephant
One for the trunk of the car

Now let’s get to the nice bluetooth headsets!

$8 per set. Amazon is selling Ergo set for $20 and the T-Handle set for $18. Were $10 back on July 18th on Woot.

I bought the knife/saw last time. The razor knife is good but the saw is useless. It wiggles as you saw driving you up a wall.

I have a solution… get married and your screw drivers will never again stay in the garage.

Of course,instead your wife will take them and spread them all randomly over the house.

Don’t got skills? Here you go.

In for 1 - you’re welcome :slight_smile:

Me too. I only really wanted the precision screwdrivers, but the mini ratchet came in darned handy this weekend when assembling some furniture with cramped access to fasteners. Worked a heck of a lot better than the Allen wrench that came with the stools. And no, it did not break the first time used.

I like these… but I already have them…

This could take awhile…

Am I having fun yet?

Or there are 772 of them and nobody’s buying fast. (That’s how many Dyson’s sold, surprisingly)

Hopefully these will start to move faster since they are $8 instead of $180.

Every time I get a set of these the case breaks in shipping. Not sure if its the way woot packs them, or if its just cheap cases made from the factory.

Bought the knife/saw to put in the emergency kit I’m assembling that’ll live in my car trunk.