Skillet Street Food Bacon Spread

I hope for the sake of those buying it that it tastes better than that :wink:

WOOT… Please learn a lesson from this, photos do matter!!!

Yeah, I think it is the chunkyness that makes it look disgusting to me. That and the fact that you can see some stringy meat fibers that look kind of like hairs sticking out. Like I said though, I’d still eat it since I know what it is. Wouldn’t eat it on a dare though if someone said “Here try this!” without telling me what it was.

Oh Dan, did you have to go there? I would like to be able to eat dinner tonight…

Yes, it looks disgusting but put this stuff on a bacon burger and it’s HEAVEN!

If we didn’t already have two in the refrigerator… I’d get more… I may get it anyway.

$20 for a tub of bacon grease?

Wrong on all three counts. I’m afraid to see what kinds of hummus or spinach dip you’re putting in your mouth.

This stuff is delicious. I got one order last time I saw it up and regretted not going for three. It’s smokey bacony goodness. Yes, it looks unappetizing, but spread it on a sandwich or a burger and be delighted.

What kind of wine would you pair with it? (Yuck! Hurry up and buy this to get it off my computer monitor!)

Agreed! The texture…it looks like cat puke! This pregnant woman could barely handle looking at that!

Isn’t it TWO tubs of bacon grease?

Woot Cellars Fruit Bomb Zin of course.

I will admit, the first one looks bad, but the original looks delicious, sort of like candy. Mmmm, bacon candy.

Stare at this, it might help.

10 minutes after it hits my doorstep.

I’m sure that is coming up soon…

That’s why I dry heaved… After almost 15 years as an EMT/Paramedic, I still vomit every time I have to clean up vomit from one of my cats or dogs :frowning:

Ok, enough, people buy so we can move on… Just knowing this is sitting on my screen in cyberspace has moved the clouds in. (Ok, so it’s atmospheric changes that did it, but it was perfectly timed with this offer…)

Yum! Bacon with fur!

I bought this last time it was offered and have to admit that I haven’t opened either one yet. Just lots going on. That said, I believe there were some great posts sharing ideas for using this. I need to check. In the meantime, check this out:

[youtube=d9eS75UUEjI][/youtube]

EDIT: For some reason that link isn’t working as a popup for me. You might need to open it in another tab.

[inky edits in and says: fixed it, I think]

When you spend $40 on tea, enough to make 210+ pots, and when it arrives it is 10 days from expiration, I think this is a valid question. Woot is a liquidator of expired or expiring products and I think that for products they sell that do expire they should list the expiration date.