Skooba Designs Checkthrough Messenger Laptop Bag

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
ding-dong! wooters.us is calling!

Skooba Designs Checkthrough Messenger Laptop Bag [New] - $29.99 + $5 shipping

1 * Skooba Design R101-131 Checkthrough Messenger Laptop Bag

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Skooba Designs Checkthrough Messenger Laptop Bag
$29.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Skooba Design R101-131 Checkthrough Messenger Laptop Bag

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

yawn

I have often stared wistfully at the six dollar hot dog pretzels.

Kind of looks like the one that was on sellout yesterday

This Skooba is not recommended as a carrying case for a Scooba.

NO WAY that TSA would allow you to keep your laptop in this or any bag when going through airport screening.

ummmm yeah, they are still going to make you take it out of the bag…sorry!

This is my first woot-off. I hope we get something more excting soon, and this somehow sells out quickly

Boring…next!

ought to work as well as my shankless airport friendly shoes that I still have to take off at every airport

Don’t hold your breath too hard

But wait, I have a special bag.
Sir, take the laptop out of the bag.

This bag works great! A second zipper butterfly opens the bag, so the laptop doesn’t have to be removed.

I do not envy anyone who is traveling through the air ports anymore with a laptop or anything carry on.

Yeah, they do let this go through-at least prior to Christmas they did. The deal is that the laptop must be in a separate part of the bag with nothing on top or underneath it so it scans clearly.

SKOOOOOOOOBA! What a great name.

Where’s the Skooba inflatable TSA agent, who will permit this checkthrough-friendly bag to pass?

at least its not knives