Skull & Crossbones 60" Umbrella

It looks like the whole map won’t be complete until tomorrow. For me, this piece didn’t fit anywhere. But it looks like it goes in the upper left because of the bend at the corner and his little feet on a piece in the middle.

Lols. The last piece of the map will be written on bacon.

that is what I have.

not seeing anything of interest here, just the same description telling me about the maps

Same, i think that’s his foot down there, but this piece did not fit anywhere.

I was also thinking that the grey triangle in the right bottom will probably line up with the squiggles we can see on the NAMED/TOWN/DEAD piece; that has a bit of the ‘Here be dragons’ feel to it.

Nah, look at the tattered edges. It is the top left corner. We need at least two more pieces to complete the top of the map. Then it looks like the Treasure location lies at the bottom.

So, as others have pointed out, we should get all the pieces tomorrow.

Glad to see this piece didn’t fit anywhere for anyone else either… Patiently waiting… wel, waiting.

But it was supposed to be crap for people today and crap for people tomorrow… or so I thought.

I would say that there is at least two pieces left

At least 2, probably more like 4.

may…be…

Yea, I was thinking the same thing. I think the description said one for Tuesday, one for Wednesday, right?

Honestly I think it looks more like 6, depending on how the top and bottom sections are divided.
Of course I have 8 now, and could have missed one…

I have 8 as well. It looks like 2 more pieces on the top and minimum of 3 pieces on the bottom. According to the post, there is one map today and another one tomorrow. I guess if we start cranking thru items, we could get all of them tonight.

i figure that it is the top left corner piece and theres atleast 5 pieces left for today, tuesday isnt over yet…

Crap tomorrow and crap yesterday, but never crap today!