Skullcandy Line+ Braided 60W USB-C Charging Cable - 4 Feet

Skullcandy Line+ Braided 60W USB-C Charging Cable - 4 Feet

It’s only 4ft but it’s a good cable. This is one of those braided cables that isn’t using being braided as a means to trick you into buying it. I have a couple of these and they charge my s21+ in like 45mins - 1hr or less… and that’s with a 20w power brick

“I ordered this skullcandy 4ft braid usb c to usb c “ listed item off of woot’s site and it’s actually quite misleading. I received a skullcandy braided cable with the colors shown as pictured , but ! It was USB C to Lightning not both ends being USB C and the length of the cable is 6 ft long not 4 ft long.

I just wanted to leave this comment so nobody else makes the mistake for ordering this poorly described item . I needed USB C to USB C braided to hook up a PS5 controller to the front USB C port on my ps5 console . I have plenty of Lightning to USB C cables so now I’m stuck with this back up. For the price for it to come to the front door with an Amazon membership I guess I’ll keep it . Just very disappointed in the seller and how they listed this item because it is misleading to a great degree.

Sounds like you were sent the wrong item.

Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

Please allow 24-48h for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

drats ill be big sad if mine comes as usb to lightning! i did kind of have a little buyers remorse after seeing the amazon basics 10gbps cable. Tho I see your needs are not data transfer based.

I saw the 6ft version of this cable for like, $9 or something on amazon. I get that’s more than double this price, but heres the link:
https://www.amazon.com/Skullcandy-Braided-Charging-Cable-Lightning/dp/B0857JQT2C?th=1

It’s actually showing 8.97 with 15% off, so about 7.50 for the 6ft

$9 for a 6ft braided cable of the same line. I have 2 of these and I liked them enough to buy a third 4ft one here. Solid cables.

white and crimson available as well.

The link is confusing, but theres an option there for USB-C to USB-C

Cable, cable, caybell, cable, caheybel!!!

I’m so wasted………

There may be an issue with the vendor/description here, because I also ordered several of these… What I got were indeed 60W USB-C to USB-C cables, but all in a 6’ length, rather than the advertised 4’ length, which would have been more ideal for my intended use.

As a seventh degree Sorcerio Wootorium (self-proclaimed, as of today, because just saying that I’ve spent incredible amounts of money here for over 15 years somehow lacks panache), I have NOT bothered to contact customer service, because I just expect a certain level of :poop: to happen, and that minor difference is not worth it to me to simply cause any extra grief to the poor CS reps.

But to other potential buyers, be aware that some variation (length or connector) may occur. Hopefully, like my case, it’s not a big deal :wink:

1 Like

well now i wouldnt be too upset if i got this error! but my use case is also replacing where i currently have a 6ft one (power brick under desk to cable cling under desk for phone charging).

I understand you don’t like to bother CS but it’s a good idea to let them know so they can track any issues, even if you want to keep what was sent.

Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

Please allow 24-48h for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

Hi there. These are being pulled from Amazon inventory so we don’t have a lot of information. Here it is on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0857K1HNH

They should be as described but it sounds like a few Amazon warehouses have mixed up inventory. make sure you reach out to customer service as noted above.

@peaceetc and @ThunderThighs - Note sent to Customer Service!

I’m still happy to keep my cables, but it is good to contribute to helping solve problems :wink: :upside_down_face: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Pictures 4 & 5 are of different cables and one of the reasons I came to the comments. Wanted to verify I would be getting a C to C cable. Comments above aren’t adding much reassurance that we will get what we think we will. Risk vs Reward I guess. Not saying customer service wont take care of it. It just feels like gambling when things don’t line up.

(I was hoping for a short C to C cable, but pictures and comments seem to suggest you could get a long cable, an A to C cable or a C to lightning cable. Going to sit this one out as 4ft was already longer than I wanted but this seemed like a quality cable)

1 Like

Hello. Unfortunately, Amazon has the same photos. :confused:

Got mine today, its a USB-C to USB-C , 6ft instead of 4. White and crimson as well! I’m not mad about it! I’ll hit up CS just to let em know as requested above, tho

1 Like