Skullcandy Smokin’ Buds In-Ear Headphones

got three pair they are actually really good. most of the skull candy products are.

I had a couple of these about a year ago. The sound quality is decent, and they stay in your ears, but they just don’t last. If you aren’t planning on wrapping them around your Mp3 player, you should be fine.

Good Deal, They’re $16.13 on Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Skullcandy-Smokin-S2SBBZ-WC-White-Chrome/dp/B0023RRNNU/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1305146876&sr=8-2

I had a pair, they hurt my ears after prolonged use…

Ear buds are disgusting, uncomfortable, and unhygienic, and those are their good points.

I’ve had a few. The sound is really pretty good. The quality is lacking though, as both pair (and one of my friend’s) crapped out within 6-12 months.

In for 3. No brainer.

No microphone, right?

I’m waiting for one too…but with the price and warranty extension Costco has, it would have to be a ridiculously good deal. Cuz I’d end up buying square trade on it.

Where is MY boc?

Yeah, they’re alright - they gave me a pair at CES, and for the price I paid, they’re worth throwing in the bag for when I forget my good headphones.

P.S. This pair is about twenty bucks at most stores.

In for three, we go through earbuds like candy with me and two teenagers in the house.

In for 3. I have another pair and I like them. Cheap spares.

Good to C you!!!

MST3K!

How is the road noise on these things? I have a pair of iFrogz that are also in-ear and they make a TON of noise whenever the wire rubs against anything.

I bought a pair and they’re completely defective. I can’t hear anything unless I wiggle the volume slider around and even then it’s only one side or the other, and only momentarily… Trying to contact Skullcandy for replacement now :frowning: