Skullflower

I think they both accentuate each other nicely and quite like the combination. It’s got kind of a kawaiiiiii feel to it all.

This has been the best shirt week ever for shirt.woot. Every shirt this week is very clean and perty.

Ehh, boring design with unfitting colors… easy pass

I dunno, it’s got a very postmodern hipster sort of feel to it. I’m a dude, but I think I’ll be getting the shirt for myself.

don’t much care for the color or the design. pass. guess that sellout streak will end ; )

Does this shirt color help hide b.o. stains?

fable says awesome awesome awesome bought one. real people wear baby blue skulls

two weeks ago for me. Not that this week is bad, but I’ve (happily) not seen anything that struck my taste.

thanx for sharing. I think for a dude such as yourself…the postmod hipster thing has a lot of street cred

a tousand tmes btter ten lst nghts sirt. cereal-ly.

Great shirt, too bad skulls aren’t my thing even though its awe fully cute. Grats the artist.

Awww, so cute!

i would buy it, but i used so much money for woot shirts already.

I’m a fan. I just ordered it (my first woot shirt)! I think the color will go well with a lot of the clothes I have… been looking to diversify/brighten my wardrobe.

i kinda want a baby blue t-shirt.

I’ve been on this site for approximately one month now, and I can honestly say this is my least favorite shirt posted for sale so far. Just…meh.

please tell me that those who are buying it are girls or it is for your gf/fiance/wife.

Those who are buying it are girls or it’s for their gf/fiance/wife.

Or they’re men who are secure in their sexuality. You’d be surprised how good such security feels.

Shebang!

a.k.a. — shazzam!
a.k.a. — served!
the “dudes” who arent confident enough to wear shirts that arent earth tones or black and complain about all the “girly” shirts on woot make me want to buy two just to balance the scales a bit more. but ones enough.