Skywalker Mini Trampoline Enclosure Net

Skywalker Mini Trampoline Enclosure Net

The title of this item indicates that this item is an enclosure net for a trampoline. However, the product description indicates that it is for the trampoline with the net. Which is correct, please?

The full title on the listing is “Skywalker Trampolines Mini Trampoline with Enclosure Net” and you can choose the design on the trampoline, so I’m guessing it’s for both. But since I don’t work for Woot, let’s page @ThunderThighs and @lioncow to see if they can clarify.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

1 Like

Here is the Amazon listing https://www.amazon.com/Skywalker-Trampolines-Mini-Bouncer-Enclosure/dp/B07Q42SF24/ref=asc_df_B0064G8N3K/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=167133777536&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=6163907651830099892&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9021846&hvtargid=pla-272967160510&psc=1&ref_=d6k_applink_bb_dls_failed&th=1

For $15 more you get this

• Warranty: We stand behind our quality with our 3-year limited on the frame and 1-year limited on all other materials

Vs 90 Woot

Hi there. It’s the trampoline with the net. Our short title has a character limit that makes titles challenging sometimes.

2 Likes

Nice site.

Meh Chelsea Peretti GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

So what’s next, a net to put on kids just walking? FFS!