Slate Everyday Travel Bag

Slate Everyday Travel Bag

Update: I still haven’t received it. Shipped Nov 20. It’s been delayed in shipping for 4 days sitting in a warehouse.

I bought this a few days ago on woot but I haven’t received it yet. The reviews on Amazon are mixed. Most love this backpack while others hate it. Everyone agrees it’s quality materials and well made.

Just started a new job, first time a college recruiter after having been a teacher a while. Was told could totally continue to with my school teacher vibe, including backpack, but really desired something more profresh. But you know, being a novice teacher in Mississippi, where the stress is so much more than my time as an NYC Starbucks barista, and yet my pay so much less… well, lots of wishing and hoping. And then this baby came into the picture. Not great at leaving reviews. Just sharing that I love this bag. Sleek form, more than enough places to stow things away (still discovering hidden compartments!) — and et everything cinches and cleans up nice and tight. Don’t remember the description fully but it look it does offer some water resistance. It fits my think pad, MacBook, iPad; two 1 inch binders, and a Rocketbook without issue. Not a month in yet but I’m loving this!

2 Likes