Sleep Mantra Organic Cotton Bed Sheet Set

Sleep Mantra Organic Cotton Bed Sheet Set

4 Likes

@torturegarden @Opivp999 @lynnemt @Larry1977 @heyallen @DeeGeePee @zer0sig @Wooter523924403 @DialecticDingo

Queen is available in the color pistachio as of 7:23 am ET. Have at it!

3 Likes

@hot72chev Did you need sheets? These are really soft.

1 Like

U didnt tag me but saw ur post…luv the pistachio color…got cal king set, used tthh coupon…full sheet set 4 $13…boom…yay!

2 Likes

I tagged the people in the last listing that were asking for Queen size. Wasn’t sure what size you needed, sorry.

1 Like

Ha, no worries…so glad i found ur post, thanks!!! No need 2 b sorry :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Does it really matter if the cotton was grown organically for making sheets??

The tiny bug bites on the cotton leaves makes the cotton magically softer.

Max depth for king/cal king? Anyone know? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Where is site for the coupon. What is tthh?

1 Like

TTHH is short for ThunderThighs Happy Hour. It’s a forum event that Woot hosts once in a while. Participants may be awarded coupons for good posts. It’s a coupon assigned to the winners accounts and non transferable.

1 Like

Oy - Egyptian or Organic… decisions, decisions…

2 Likes

Thanks pep!

2 Likes

I finally got this and they sent me very ugly Hunter Green instead of the light gray I ordered and the wrong size too.:person_facepalming::person_facepalming:

1 Like

Well poop. Better let Customer Service know. They’re backlogged but they’ll get back to you. Here’s the blurb if you need it.

Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

Please allow 24-48h for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

2 Likes

Mine mine arrived yesterday and it was right. They seem pretty soft.

1 Like

Mine also. Says to do a ‘long’ wash b4 using.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Oooh @bchlor4evr’s snow machine finally makes sense.

1 Like

K i gave up on these…cant get them soft…2 goodwill thet go…really tried, several washings…they never got soft :frowning_face:

2 Likes