Sliding Scales

Ignoring the dorky little men, the snake does look rather nasty. I’m pretty sure that if i wore this in downtown Albuquerque I’d probably end up getting knifed. Probably by some gang member who thinks that there is a new “Snake” gang cutting into his (or her) turf.

“ctweeks2002”
I agree some long sleeve tee’s and sweat shirt options would be nice

Its definitely very interesting. It probably could have worked on a lighter shirt or something to make it stand out, but congrats on the print anyway!!

agreed. the little guys just make it dumb.

Agreed, that’s why I moved out of “da duke city”…shirt’s ok…2 things, to much green and the action figures need to go away. Like the idea of seeing more long sleeve shirts offerd’ though.
cheers! EJ

haha totally Shenron from Dragon b-all Z

wow this is sexy. love how the artist handled the people riding the dragon. neat!

Dragon headed snake is cool… but lose the ninjas.

I can def see the dbz reference but the design was immediately flawed by the color chosen sorry the dragon and the background are basically the same color

http://perso.wanadoo.es/gfsf/imagenes/shenlong.jpg

Ok… why are you apologizing for the color of the dragon and the background?

I like this. A lot. :omg:

I like the subtleness of the color. More designers need to try this, it really looks neat when it’s done right.

Hm… closer to something I would want to buy than the some of the other shirts lately, but no ty.

Nice shirt. As someone said clean image…even if it does look like something from ballerZ. Someone else mentioned long sleeve T’s, which would be nice, along with the option to have the design on the back instead of the front.

key words “when it’s done right”

I’m all for subtlety. However, I’ve noticed that woot doesn’t accomplish subtle tone on tone work well. Still love the piece though.

Who says they are men? What’s wrong with a woman dry humping a big snake?? Wait, what?

That being said, I like the tee, but it’s not really for me. I don’t like snakes. At all. Unless I’m dry humping them. Or beating them over the head with a shovel.

I like this, close to hitting the button to get one, but the thing that kills it for me, or at least makes me think about it more is the lack of detail on the dragons face. He’s got great work into the scales, even the ninja shadow guys, but once your eyes get to the dragons face there is a strong lack of detail/scales.

How come…

“This shirt was designed by: Mike Myers is tired of jokes about how he stalks Jamie Lee Curtis every October. Also he’s tired of getting phone calls from Dana Carvey asking for work. That’s probably why he goes by slaterock whenever he can. We’re sorry, Mike.”

was duped?

shirt.woot will be lucky if they sell 30 of these shirts…looks like something you’d on the clearance rack at wal-mart