Slim Wallet with Money Clip

Slim Wallet with Money Clip

For men ONLY. So says woot.

I really wish I could switch to something like this…I have something like 15 cards in my wallet when you factor in ID cards (DL, CCL, Work ID), insurance cards, payment card, backup payment card, HSA payment card, a few couple loyalty cards… I always want to be prepared. Maybe I should start carrying a satchel…

1 Like

At one point in my lifetime I got away with a just a money clip for cash, ID, and a card or two. Then I added a business card holder to hold some loyalty cards. Then I got the backup payment and the HSA card, insurance card…

I’m getting close to this.

1 Like

I used to carry my wallet in my back pocket like Jason Alexander’s character in your gif, but my back started having issues. Found a nice pair of golf pants with a side pocket where I keep my wallet now. As you guys, I’d never be able to fit all my stuff in a slim wallet, even after adding as much on my phone as I can. (electronic membership cards and credit cards).

1 Like

Want me to hold onto your cards for you?

You don’t even have to cancel them.

You guys are all too focussed on where you’ll put your cards. You realize it comes with a 100-dollar bill, right?!?. I see it in the pictures, it must be included.

1 Like