Sling Bag 14" 3000mAh Charging Backpack

oh boy. another 2 day stint of worthless crap

HEY…A Woot-Off…[yawn]

I bought this from woot a few weeks ago. It charges my iPhone but not my iPad.

Anyone catch the Crapschmidt Conundrum?

(Actors who have played The Doctor in TV or Film) ^ (European countries that begin with an “L” )

I have NO clue what it means so I guess that means no BOC for me. :frowning:

I remember when woot-offs were actually worth paying attention to. Those days are gone.

I was thinking 11 people played The Doctor… and 4 countries…
hmmm

I also tried 37 and 4…

Uh, I’m sure I got the answer right within the first minute but the URL isn’t showing up. What gives?

Nevermind. I figured it out. Oh and Woot? You can’t really call it a BOC if it just links over to some shirt at Shirt.Woot. :frowning:

Yeah, I ended up figuring it out. What I can’t figure out is why it takes me to a Shirt.Woot link and not to a BOC page!

So it is just like the Monkeygeddon event?

I dont even know what a ^ means

I’ve tried every number from 1-60 for the Doctors (with four for the European countries) with no luck.

11 doctors and 9 countries but I too could not figure ^ out…

“To the ___ power”

5^2 = 5 to the 2nd power or 5 squared or 5 x 5

5^8 = 5 to the 8th power or 5 x 5 x 5 x 5 x 5 x 5 x 5 x 5

I hate questions like that. What do you consider “European” and do stage actors or alternate realities count?

Nine years on this site and never gotten a B Oh C.

It is how many times you multiple a number by itself. So it would be 11 x 11 x 11 x 11 if the numbers are really 11 and 4… but it didn’t work for me.

Uh, there’s only 3 European countries that start with L.

Edit - Well looks like they consider the Principality of Liechtenstein as starting with an L… OK then.

It looks like it was a glitch:
http://www.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5472375&pageindex=1&replycount=8#post5472486

31 and 4 do the trick.

This was too bogus.

Total amount of Doctors is either 12 or 13 if you account the new actor for next season and to the power of 4.

12^4 or
13^4 , but none worked for me :frowning:

PS oh crap! Forgot that Rowan Atkinson played the doctor too!

14^4 :stuck_out_tongue: