Sling Media Slingbox AV

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - Saving Woot prices for decades to come

Sling Media Slingbox AV
$69.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Product List:

• 1 Sling Media SB240-100 Slingbox-AV

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

i have a slingbox and lemme tell you its one of the best gadgets out there for travellers

I bought a Slingbox Solo for this price on Craigslist but rarely use it… :confused:

Does this support digital ?

Beh, HD or $20 less and I’d be in.

Oh gosh. You mean, like Irish gypsies or something??

Theres confirmation that Sling won’t be leaving iPhone and iPod touch users in the lurch when it comes to streaming TV to their devices. The bad news is the software they showed us was pre-alpha proof-of-concept, and their whole situation is hamstrung by the fact that Apple hasn’t officially accepted them into the developer program yet.

I got one of these Refurb’s about a year ago. It has been great, I would recomend.

ive alway wanted a slingbox, but iwas always hesitant to buy one…anyone ever try one of these?

I got one of these last time Woot had them in December and it actually works really well. I’d recommend it highly. Note that it requires a set-top box of some kind to work properly, it does not have its own tuner.

I own one and it’s WAY worth it. Use it in the kitchen, porch travel or at work. Works great!

Can this allow two phones to watch two different programs at the same time? Can my wife watch CSI on her phone while I watch the ballgame on mine?

Yes, it plugs into the A/V connections on the back of the digital cable box and uses an IR blaster to control it.

Yes.

No, not without 2 seperate digital boxes

No, it only brodcasts one channel over the intertubes…unless they’re full.

Do you need to use with a cable box? Or can I hook up through regular co-ax cable with no box?

wheres the HD version!?!?!?!?!?
i’m waiting till hat

Weird, post deleted.

Did I break a rule by mentioning Jim Rome, the sports analyst? He’s a huge supporter of slingbox, they’ve advertised with him since it’s inception, I believe.

??