Sling Media Slingbox PRO-HD

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Sling Media Slingbox PRO-HD
$169.99 + $5 Standard OR $20 Two-Day OR $24 One-Day Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

So apparently I got a quality post some time in the last couple of hours, but with recent Woot changes… I can’t seem to locate what I said to deserve that honor.

web site is so bad tonight tried ordering over 25 times said server issues must of got it from woot the server

seems 2 b a’lot of these. I would get it if I had cable. Or a telivision.

I miss the old Woot! What they did sucs!!!

Yeah, I decided to pull the trigger on an Ooma, but got server errors until it sold out.

Found it… But what happened to the “Recent posts by this user thingy they used to have?”

Woot’s purchasing dept?

http://www.techvert.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/old-people-on-computer.jpg

I (for once) have a real, honest, non-snarky question here… I have everything - my DVD’s, my movies, my music, all ripped to and stored on an external 6TB drive that is also directly fed to my modem. Will this pick up my HD content remotely?? EG: if I am in a hotel for work and want to watch “A Clockwork Orange” from my HD at home on my laptop there, will this do that??

Was going to buy the Vizio, but the info discrepancies kinda scared me off.

Woot’s emergency server error repair crew.

yeah in a perfect world where hotel internet speeds were good.

LMFAO!! TY

Good point.

The apps are $30 a piece.
They should come free when you buy the device. I would buy if it wasn’t for that. I’m not going to pay extra for ipad,iphone… I’m out!

test

What is with Montana having a lot of people wooting. Something I have noticed the past couple of items.

working

EXACTLY why I haven’t bought one of these yet. It’s rare that I’m in a hotel where I can just process email at a reasonable speed. If you’re moving content between multiple houses or something, it would be great.