Sold by: Stewart Cellars
$89.99 $162.00 44% off List Price
2013 Slingshot Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley
CT link above

Previous offer:
4/20/15

Fred;
time to stock up!

lol, still got plenty and as of todays delivery of Hindsight 20/20 I’m in the overstock mode, now if by some chance they offer Ardente then thehell with overstock condition. :slight_smile:

Napa Cab for $15.00 a bottle.

I’d say that’s a bulls eye.

Oh you kill yourself don’t you!! :slight_smile:

Hi WD. If you have a chance, could you please comment on the questions here? TIA

Seconded…

answered.

Much appreciated :slight_smile:

Additional info about today’s wine from another website;
“Slingshot Winery Cabernet Sauvignon is 100% Napa from three different esteemed vineyards. Primarily from the Julianna Vineyard in Pope Valley, this expressive Cab delivers the rich, upfront fruit of the northern Napa vineyard with the darker tones of the two more southerly mountain vineyards (yes, the vineyards make up a large component of another wine in our portfolio that is four times the cost – hint hint). Aged for 22 months in French barrels, 30% new.”

FWIW, I bought this last time but haven’t opened one yet. I did gift one to SWMBO’s neighbor though, and of the dozen or so bottles that have gone his way over the past 5 years, he’s only ever commented 2-3x about the wine but he made sure to say how much he liked this one.

What he said.

I agree with WD. I purchased a case of the 2013 last time it was offered (4/20/15) on woot. I had purchased the 2011 vintage a few years back, and LOVED it. I was worried that the 2013 might be a little young, but opened a bottle and gladly found the 2013 is drinking beautifully right now. This is my go-to wine for any type of grilled beef (TriTip, Ribeyes, Hamburgers, Carne Asada, etc… Living in Southern CA, every day is appropriate for a BBQ!

At $15 a bottle, this is a steal!

I’ve never had a problem with flu shots. If they didn’t put a bandaid on their injection site I’d forget I had gotten one. And of course potentially avoiding some strains of the flu is never a bad thing.

I’m getting mine on Monday. One question – why are we discussing our flu shots here?

This is a great deal at $15 a bottle, If ya like Cab. you will love this stuff, normally a auto buy for me, But I really have no room. and still have 9 bottles in my “stash” It drinks like a $25 wine imho.

Lol - didn’t catch onto the random post until now

Good question but I heard that last year they used the wrong strain and people got sick anyway. The only time I ever had a flu shot, I got autism from it. J/K Donald Trump and Jenny McCarthy!

I did get sick from the vaccine, though. Got the shot at work during lunch. Within 2 hours I had a fever, headache and the computer screen was swimming. I had to go home early and was out sick for the next 2 days.

In SoCal? Why don’t you join us at a gathering? I thought it was strange at first but most are normal professional peeps!

Who is normal and professional?? Have you been drinking with some other group :wink: