Slingshot Napa Valley Cab Sauvignon (6)

Slingshot Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 6-Pack
$69.99 $136.00 49% off List Price
2011 Slingshot Cabernet Sauvignon
CT link above

Winery website

Previous offer:
4/18/14

Very odd. This is about the 2nd time NC wasn’t on the list.

First time that I remember was for zinfadel.

If I didn’t already have 7 bottles left, I’d be all over this. EXCELLENT DD Cab at a good price point.

Price is down $10 but shipping is up $3 so it’s a net price reduction of $7 from the last time it appeared here.

Do you have any more detailed tasting notes?

Oh, and I thought this might be of interest to some folks, albeit a bit off topic of today’s offering:
http://www.wineconsumers.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/ConsumingConcerns4small.pdf

why they do not ship it to GA?:sob:

I have not had this myself, but I do remember that it is Fred certified as a daily drinker.

Agree. I have had this shipped to me in NC previously. Woot are we sure NC is excluded?

Hey all. The wine list needs updating. I’ve pinged for this to be done.

It’s only the list that is wrong. The sale is set up correctly so you can order if you are shipping to these states:

AZ;CA;CO;CT;DC;FL;IA;ID;IL;LA;MD;MI;MT;NC;NE;NV;NY;OH;OR;SC;TX;WA;WY

Edit: List is fixed.

true, true, true been hiding out, in the middle of a 14 day detox with the wife, shakes, shakes & more shakes, and NO DARN WINE. Not as bad as I thought it would be but I DO miss my wine. Got me a bottle of Ardente set for next Saturday night. :slight_smile:

Has anyone received their order? Was supposed to be delivered on 8/26, never showed up and no info from FedEx. No response from customer service. In NY.

Update - just received an e-mail from CS that it will be going out shortly.

Update - delivered yesterday…