Slumberjack Emergency Cot

are the cops making a buck by reselling cots left by the arrested “Occupy” people

got 2 a while ago, feel fine but you should be 6 foot or under, im 6’2 and either my head or heel is on the metal ends when i lay on these

I take back my previous comment - hooking these up to stun guns would be a sure fire way to ensure no one over stays their welcome for the holidays. That and the above comment would be the best use of these cots. OK, camping too. I’d mention zombies but really if youre on the run from zombies you have no time to set up a cot and take a nap.

if you go to an rei and get one of the ground mats that auto inflate for camping you can throw them on top of the cot and it will be really comfy, that’s what I did when I was at camp

6am and at work myself…
There have been some dull sales tonight.

A good addition to any Zombie preparation kit.

it weighs 20 pounds. Not for the backpacker or the Biker. Keep it at home and use it for the mother-in-law

I can’t tell from the pictures- is there a bar in the middle of this cot?
It kind of looks like it from the pictures, but I can’t really tell.

If not, then I’d be in for one. Great to keep one in the truck for those times the world ends in a ball of fire. Because when that happens, no matter where I am- I want to be sound asleep.

"Melinda, you can’t spend the rest of your life hidden in the basement, yelling about zombies and sleeping on a cot while you eat pudding and clean your rifle.”

Why not? That’s almost literally the entire Constitution summed up in one sentence!

That’s a good line.

I bought one of these to take to the hunting camp a while back and it is good. Assembles easy and is sturdy. Not as comfortable as sleeping in my bed as can be expected, but better than the ground.

no bar, just the hinges on either side

I was like “Yay! A trampoline.”

And then I was like “Aaawwwwwwww.”

Another lousy wootoff

Now THAT’S funny!

Oh… I’m a slumberjack and I’m OK,
I work all day and saw logs all night.

Oh… He’s a slumberjack and he’s OK,
He works all day and saws logs all night.

this cot needs to go before my head reaches this desk and sleepy time happens…in other news I’m freezing so if they put up a heater next I’m done

I was hoping these would show up again. Woke up and…ta-dah!

Even had a $20 off coupon burning a hole in my inbox. What a great start to my birthday!

That’s OK but don’t play with your Chumby while you are in your Slumberjack or you will go blind!

These are great. I bought two last time and one now.

Dear Woot,

We have gone to bed together so many times I feel I can tell you my dreams. I dreamt you started off.woot.com and I had to deal with your “new item alert” snoring every single night and occasional random screaming like a banshee over stupid crap. So I made you hide your crap under alternate names to stymie the automated sirens and also give regular folks a fairer shot. Then we lived happily ever after. The end.