Sonoma Syrup Extract Set of 3
$45.99 (Normally $60.99) 25% off List Price
No. 41 Vanilla Extract Crush
No. 4 Vanilla Extract
No. 13 Almond Extract

Previous offers:
8/3/12 (Plus)
7/2/11

Still intriguing, but as we’ve seen this before - reviews, anyone?

If you have a SodaStream, some of these make fantastic sodas. You have only yourself to blame if you try olive soda, though.

Yeah, I can’t possibly see how that would end well.

How much of the syrup would you use for a SodaStream bottle? It seems like it could get expensive fast if you have to use too much of this stuff.

It’s a bit of a splurge, but it’s so much better than SodaStream’s own syrups that you do get what you pay for. It’s hard to answer your question specifically because tastes will differ, but for my 12-oz. glasses, I’d figure I average between 1.5 and 2 tablespoons.

There are a lot of small-batch soda syrup makers – my favorite is Jo Snow, but there’s also P&H, Prairie Moon, Adriatic, and others (along with the easy-to-find Torani). I also do really like these Sonoma Syrups as well.

I use the extracts at home. The vanilla bean crush is awesome, it has a little seeds in it (shake before use), and the almond is lovely as well. My husband was blown away by my french toast the first time I used this almond extract vs the usual (mccormick), so you can tell the difference.

No sippin sizzurp jokes?

I love the Vanilla Bean Crush. I found it at TJMaxx for less than 10 dollars! I am hoping to find more of it there since it’s still a splurge for my culinary cupboard at this price. But the stuff lasts for a good while and I cook everyday. I have probably used about half of it in 4 months. You really do get what you pay for.

I really dislike the word “slurp”. It has no positive associations whatsoever.